Tarantula!

ramsnew11

Arachnopeon
Thats where i got my gbb sling from great tarantula one of my favorites if not my favorite....Congrats!!!!

Zigana

Arachnosquire
Congrats on purchasing your first tarantula! I say first because if your like most of us one will not be enough. Enjoy!
:)

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
I still want a new snake. The t is more for my wife it's her anniversary present
Well expect the wife to want more :D. I wanted a tarantula for a long time. She finally gave in...Now she buys tarantulas with me and even bought one herself lol.

Medusa

Arachnoknight
awesome.

keep dry; mist the sides

They'll use a burrow

semi fast grower
Mine has never burrowed...has a trampoline-like web between the substrate and top of container. He hangs out off to one side and jumps on prey that I toss unto his web. He was one of my first orders from Jamie last winter and has molted twice in my care. Will be showing adult colors next time, I bet.

bscheidt1020

Arachnoknight
I still want a new snake. The t is more for my wife it's her anniversary present
What kind of snake are you wanting? I want more too but don't have the room right now…or the money. I have a handful of Aussie pythons I want as well as the blood and short-tails! I am keeping myself busy with my tarantula collection currently. It is true that they take such little care that you almost have to have a handful in order to spend any time doing maintenance on them! My 24 still only take me 30 minutes or so to feed and that includes cutting some crickets for slings and taking my time.

David VB

Arachnosquire
Mine has never burrowed...has a trampoline-like web between the substrate and top of container. He hangs out off to one side and jumps on prey that I toss unto his web. He was one of my first orders from Jamie last winter and has molted twice in my care. Will be showing adult colors next time, I bet.
same thing here ;) Cool looking T's, aren't they?

I also would love a new snake, but also have a space problem...

bothrops asper

Arachnopeon
What kind of snake are you wanting? I want more too but don't have the room right now…or the money. I have a handful of Aussie pythons I want as well as the blood and short-tails! I am keeping myself busy with my tarantula collection currently. It is true that they take such little care that you almost have to have a handful in order to spend any time doing maintenance on them! My 24 still only take me 30 minutes or so to feed and that includes cutting some crickets for slings and taking my time.
I have a ball python an angolan and a hog island boa. As well as a dart frog, a beardie, a box turtle a dog and an infant. Does an infant count? :p I really want a Suriname bcc. Although I gotta say I'm getting kinda excited. It's hard not tell her that it is coming.