[Inquiry] tarantulashop.eu

smellvonholio

Arachnopeon
Hallo again just wondering if anyone's bought from tarantulashop.eu before?? And if they send updates on shipping n such,, much appreciated

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
I bought 2 homoeomma chilensis slings from them, no complaints, messaged to say they had my order n again once they sent it, both slings are doing great eat well n have had no problems with them at all.

smellvonholio

Arachnopeon
I bought 2 homoeomma chilensis slings from them, no complaints, messaged to say they had my order n again once they sent it, both slings are doing great eat well n have had no problems with them at all.
Brilliant,, thank you very much it's just because I haven't had much of any updates at all about 5 days since the order

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
have you checked when the order will be processed/sent, most shops only mail on mondays...

i haven't ordered from them, that's just in general

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Brilliant,, thank you very much it's just because I haven't had much of any updates at all about 5 days since the order
If your worried you can check the website they will have an email address you can message to get info. I ordered on a Friday n my spoods were sent on the following Tues, if you haven't heard anything by Tuesday try emailing and asking. Sometimes our shops can take a little longer to send as no t shop will post after Thursday due to our royal mail being unreliable at the weekend but try not to worry they will send your new baby's as soon as they can/it is safe too 😊

southwestTs

Arachnopeon
No longer able to buy from him in UK , guy heavily edits pictures of his more expensive sp to make them appear more attractive than they are.. not a scam as such, but it's defo extremely misleading to less informed hobbyists.

Last edited by a moderator: