Thanatus vulgaris - “cricket thief spider”

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
I was gonna ask if u thought she was gravid!! This will be cool to follow and learn💕
Unfortunately this thread is 3 years old now. Poor iggi isn't with us any more and I assume the original girl off this post won't be either, cricket thieves don't live long , but if you have questions we are always willing to help 😊

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately this thread is 3 years old now. Poor iggi isn't with us any more and I assume the original girl off this post won't be either, cricket thieves don't live long , but if you have questions we are always willing to help 😊
Oh darn😭 lol I found this site and I’m learning so much so I just keep reading threads!! It’s a lifesaver online and the stores give me too much conflicting info. Thank u for offering help and poor Iggi she was beautiful!!

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Oh darn😭 lol I found this site and I’m learning so much so I just keep reading threads!! It’s a lifesaver online and the stores give me too much conflicting info. Thank u for offering help and poor Iggi she was beautiful!!
That's np, great thing your reading the threads, read as many as you can! You never know what spider info will help in the future 😉 I only ever come here for my info it's an excellent resource and a great community to be apart of. Welcome to ab 🙂

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
That's np, great thing your reading the threads, read as many as you can! You never know what spider info will help in the future 😉 I only ever come here for my info it's an excellent resource and a great community to be apart of. Welcome to ab 🙂
Thank u!! Omg I found pics of my T’s doing derpy things earlier best thread ever😂😂 and hopefully I can become as knowledgeable as some people I have met on here

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Thank u!! Omg I found pics of my T’s doing derpy things earlier best thread ever😂😂 and hopefully I can become as knowledgeable as some people I have met on here
Yer there are some great threads on here some super funny some full of info some are both, I often like you read random threads 😆 more info the better.
There are some super smart ppl on here I am always bugging them for info 🤣 luckily most are happy to share or at least point me in the right direction 😊 it's 100% the best place for info on spiders imo .