The OFFICIAL YouTube thread for tarantula care and husbandry channels

US Arachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just wanted to find out who has interesting videos of there T's as far as breeding, handling, when you recieved the T's in the mail, ect
please provide links in your post of your youtube page
thanks guys!

US Arachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah I think its very fun and interesting watching other ppls videos.
believe it or not iv watched every single video of robcs videos lol.
I liked the one where he held his T blondi witch was quite exciting for me lol.
I also liked ryan's video where his female attaced his female, I for got witch species it was but none the less ryan has alot of cool videos as well.
any other links as far as anyone knows?
thanks all for the links!!

testdasi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll add to the fun. :D My channel is here
Used to use Standard Definition only. But now upgraded to HD. :D
http://www.youtube.com/testdasi

I watched every single vid by Ryan (Talkenlate04) and Rob (tarantulaguy1976) as well. :D

And I don't remember Ryan has any vid about female fighting female. I doubt he will even think of making such a vid. But I remember one vid of his breeding attempt in which the female turned angry at the male. I guess that was the misunderstanding.

US Arachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Female attacking female? What on earth are you talking about?:?
lol sry about that ryan, that was a typo* on my part LOL.
the video im talking about is where your female Nhandu chromatus attacked the male, besides did that male live or die? lol that kept me wondering last night{D

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Let's us not forget our very own YouTube Whore... RobC;P

LOL, Rob I say that with the uptmost respect and humor:}

Cheers mates,

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That and the fact that he 'doesn't have forceps so lemme just poke it to see if it's okay for me to pick it up' and 'this guy is just looking for something to bite' as he holds a S. Calceatum that is freaking the hell out. That's so brave its ridiculous. :/ IMO.. of course.

gvfarns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

US Arachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
RobC I have to say I like the best. Very cool personality, awesome videos an he does a very good job at keeping me enterained with his videos!!! and I have to say he prolly has the best videos, Sound with the vidoe is a big plus witch alot of ryans videos dont have sound witch makes the videos less interesting

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
RobC I have to say I like the best. Very cool personality, awesome videos an he does a very good job at keeping me enterained with his videos!!! and I have to say he prolly has the best videos, Sound with the vidoe is a big plus witch alot of ryans videos dont have sound witch makes the videos less interesting
i agree totally man!!!:clap:

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

I have 10 of these in total. I found them used as a crappy display for paintbrushes and such. to my suprize they had price tags on them. 2 cents each :D... They were never meant for sale, but I found a young cashier and bought all 10.

Ive been cutting the lids off my protein weight gainers and hot gluing them to the rims of the plastic enclosures. They work great for juvis.

I believe I said that she was 3.5-4 inches in the video, but she is more like 3-3.5 inches leg to leg.