The Story Behind Your Username

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
It's actually either or. Most of my friends and co-workers say it like testicles. Some put the Greek spin on it and say westiclees. But either way, a friend of mine started calling me that probably 20 or so yrs ago! Lol
Oops! Guess I know which group I fall into! 😂

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
My username was based on an old lost psn account and a hybrid of a video game name ultimax . I wanted to combine the two and thus I came up Ultum4Spiderz with to combine my love of video games and spiders . Sadly my pc broke so I don’t game anymore but I’m thinking of hooking up my ps3 or ask to use my dads old ps4.

bionic

Arachnopeon
Hi I got my username BIONIC due to all the metalwork in my legs due to a car accident where basically I’ve got titanium plates pins & screws in both legs & have to have more metalwork put in my legs to hold me together 🤣 so like the bionic man they have the technology to rebuild me 🤣🤣🤣

Butterbean83

Arachnopeon
Mine was just because I couldnt think of one at the time and I'm bald so Butterbean (as most of you know the bald king of the 4 round boxers) and the year I was born. It was more just let's just get registered and I was inactive for years and I do plan on changing it to something funny or witty but cool reading all the personal stories behind the names here, but mine wasn't really like that I just wanted to get registered and couldn't quite think of anything at the time. I do have one in mind though.

MariaLewisia

Arachnoknight
Maria because it's my name so not very exciting, but Lewisia came about in a fun way.

I write stories and have done so for all my life. Back in 2010 I was starting a new story and had to name the characters. I had already picked the name 'Timotei' for one of them after the Swedish common name for Timothy grass, 'Timotej', and thought I better continue on that theme. Googled flowers and up popped Lewisia. Lewisa/Lovisa is a common girl's name here and Lewisia was just the right amount of unique so that settled it.

I have another username I've gone by for just as long, mostly in art circles, but I'm starting to drift away from that and using MariaLewisia or simply Lewisia when signing up for new stuff.

FloorSalad

Arachnopeon
My fiance made me and himself in sims 4, and my sim decided to make a perfect salad and then just set it on the floor. It's now my username a lot of places.

GarField000

Arachnosquire
GarField .... from the Cat.
I love red cats ( i have 3 )
I love lasagna
I am overweight
I hate mondays
I love red
I love redhead

The 000 is added on some fora as GarField is taken.

InvertInvalid

Arachnopeon
Mine came from me being a partial paraplegic in a wheelchair with a lifelong love of all invertebrates.
Shrimp, spiders, worms, octopods, leeches, you name it and I'm fascinated by them.
So yeah. InvertInvalid lmao

BryanDoesThings

Arachnopeon
Hmmm, maybe we should find the old thread on this topic and link it?

Mine is two fold....first, aside from dogs, all my favorite animals are cold blooded. Secondly, I am always cold and like temps hot, much warmer than most people in WI like it anyway., so my friends have always referred to me as cold blooded. Plus...I just thought it sounded cool...lol.
Fellow wisconsinite here!

Mine is cause I do things. 🤪

ATPikachu

Arachnopeon
I used to have a zip up hoody that had pikachu eyes, ears and nose on the hood so when I put it up I looked like pikachu....and I wore it to the ATP music festival in the UK...and had the hood up in a series of photographs and so ATPikachu was born and it has stuck with me.......................for a long time now.

ThatsUnpossible

Arachnosquire
I can't remember if I replied to this already in the past but never mind. I took mine from a Ralph quote in The Simpsons, "Me fail English? That's unpossible!".

I'm old enough to remember when The Simpsons was funny.

catboyeuthanasia

Arachnosquire
You're laughing. Catboys have been decimating our native bird population* and you're laughing.

*by being too charming

Last edited: