This hobby is getting dangerous!

Tongue Flicker

Arachnobaron
That why i only buy adult females. Less maintenance, less need for food, keeps my addiction to a bare minimum :D

Forcep

Arachnosquire
Checked my paypal transaction record, oh I must stop... wait, let me place just one more order!

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Feels like I never NOT have some T's in the mail. I've sold all my old hobby items just so I could buy more T's/other bugs! Such an addicting hobby!
I sold my painyball gun and a few more things for some Ts...

Im crazy... and I Love Ts!!!!

---------- Post added 04-25-2014 at 04:12 PM ----------

Started collecting again about 8 months ago an im on 31 now... running out of space

Im crazy... and I Love Ts!!!!

goodyt

Arachnosquire
Breeding, photography and videos have kept me busy enough with my measly 18.

After deciding on one focus species, I've being building up as much genetic diversity as possible with my P mets and noting the variations on them takes time but fulfills my desires to get more. Plus, since they are still a little pricey, I am forced to save up between slings.

Currently, I'm trying to frame my shots better and really observe for when they are "posing". This leads to another future high expense: a decent camera. *sigh*

But, that's helped me control my cravings over the last year. :)

-AJ

AppalachianJack

Arachnopeon
I'm right there with you, college student and T lover on the down low. Theres a good 3' of clearance under my bed where I stash my T. Blondi "The Duchess". My roomies think she's awesome though and she's a big hit with the laddies(; ! I filmed her feeding the other day then edited the video instead of studying for finals, the addiction is real.

bigt0006

Arachnosquire
Im broke and all i think about is what T i want to buy when im not broke

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2