This is my collection but what's missing

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Get in with the Large NWs like Poec said, Theraphosa, Nhandu Phormiticus etc, checkout the ephebopus clan!! I am loving my E. Cyanagnathus', and I concur with H. Gigas,theyre are very cool and aggressive eaters.

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
I'm jealous of your b.verdezi :) Maybe a cyriocosmus to add to your dwarves..... or a m.carbolca if you like em leggy and fast.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm jealous of your b.verdezi :) Maybe a cyriocosmus to add to your dwarves..... or a m.carbolca if you like em leggy and fast.
The B verdezi is overlooked sometimes which is wrong imo. They sort of remind me of a more active B emilia similar temperament docile good eaters and less prone to flicking. Mine is just getting to that juvenile stage maybe a moult away, somebody who as been in the hobby collecting and breeding for over 30 years referred to the B verdezi as boring personally I find it the total opposite they are true display ts

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
Don't forget M. balfouri. Just got mine today and she's a angry little thing that wanted to bite at the paintbrush when rehomeing. Makes me smile.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
They're also feisty, mine rivals some of the wolf spiders I've had. It knows I'm there and takes off in flash if there is disturbance, it can do several laps in a 6 inch container by the time I blink
They look very Lycosa-ish to me too. I was surprised at their speed.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 11:12 PM ----------

Finally Poec!! I "knew" you'd get some sooner or later...I was amazed they had adult colors and so vibrant.
I wasn't planning on having any small species, but I picked up a few Cyriocosmus ritae and leetzi for the great colors. Then Haplocosmia caught my eye. Yes, they do color up nicely as little slings.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They look very Lycosa-ish to me too. I was surprised at their speed.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 11:12 PM ----------

I wasn't planning on having any small species, but I picked up a few Cyriocosmus ritae and leetzi for the great colors. Then Haplocosmia caught my eye. Yes, they do color up nicely as little slings.
I like the dwarf Ts a lot for some reason. There's a few others I want to get.

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
Poec54 you can't go wrong with c.ritae! Those are my #1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David VB

Arachnosquire
I prefer big T's, but couldn't resist getting a Hapalopus sp 'Columbia big' Although it's a dwarf, i really like it's colouration.

Sana

Arachnoprince
I haven't gotten any dwarf species yet. Maybe that's what I'm missing in my world.