To look or not to look?

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Before and after work on weekdays. Throughout the day/whenever the mood strikes me on weekends.

The slings get more feedings, so I will feed them on a weekday evening.
Week-days they may get a water top-off if needed.
Any needed maintenance, fresh replaced water, bolus removal, feedings, etc., are on week-ends unless something looks urgent before then.

I can't imagine not peeking in each day. I may not see some of them, but I try.

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Haha!!! WOW! Are you related to ouchy the clown or something?
Wait...... what if he IS ouchie....?

I check their dishes every couple days, water their enclosures once a week to once a month, but I look at them all the time. The slings I check on a bit more. Some of mine are active and I like watching them do their spidery walk and their spidery things.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Omg I'm sooooo not ouchie lol don't have any extra time for that lmao but dang I've gotten the most like thanks for a thread yet with that post
No use trying to hide it"Graeboe" Iheart and I know who you really are!! Mwhahah Mwhaahaha...

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Omg I'm sooooo not ouchie lol don't have any extra time for that lmao but dang I've gotten the most like thanks for a thread yet with that post
You're totally ouchie. If you're flogging your Ts I don't even wanna know what you do to people. HEY EVERYONE! WE KNOW WHO OUCHIE THE CLOWN IS!
^^ THIS GUY

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 11:59 PM ----------

No use trying to hide it"Graeboe" Iheart and I know who you really are!! Mwhahah Mwhaahaha...
Now we know who NOT to invite to parties

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
You're totally ouchie. If you're flogging your Ts I don't even wanna know what you do to people. HEY EVERYONE! WE KNOW WHO OUCHIE THE CLOWN IS!
^^ THIS GUY

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 11:59 PM ----------

Now we know who NOT to invite to parties
Careful I still have people I visit up in chicago lol

14pokies

Arachnoprince
The blue tounge skink is the one acting up tonight lol
If you want to see him go crazy throw in about 4inches of dry oak leaves! The sound of rustling leaves will drive you nuts eventually though...Lol!

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I would like to take this opportunity to announce that it was those guys that subverted this thread. Not me, those guys! :D I did not invoke the name of Ouchie the clown or even allude to him.

That is all, thank-you,

Tim De la Lengüeta De Plata, Chief Nonsense Monger of The Watering Hole, now expanded to more locations for your convenience.

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
If you want to see him go crazy throw in about 4inches of dry oak leaves! The sound of rustling leaves will drive you nuts eventually though...Lol!
He makes enough noise tearing up the backround of his exoterra

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 08:56 AM ----------

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that it was those guys that subverted this thread. Not me, those guys! :D I did not invoke the name of Ouchie the clown or even allude to him.

That is all, thank-you,

Tim De la Lengüeta De Plata, Chief Nonsense Monger of The Watering Hole, now expanded to more locations for your convenience.
Lol yeah you got beat to the punch this time

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron

That is all, thank-you,

I have found myself invoking his name quite often.... I don't even know myself anymore!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
You should try looking in the bathroom mirror and saying his name three times...
That was the most horrific thing I have ever done..I blacked out after the 3rd ouchy..... My pants are ripped, I'm missing clumps of hair ALL OF my girlfriends makeup is gone, I'm walking with a limp and I'm pretty sure ouchy stole my sneakers....

edit...I found one of my sneakers... Don't ask.... I'm walking better now....

Back on topic though.... I just checked on my Ts everyones still there... Humidifier dried up overnight but other than that....pretty boreing in an awesome relaxing way...

Last edited:

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
That was the most horrific thing I have ever done..I blacked out after the 3rd ouchy..... My pants are ripped, I'm missing clumps of hair ALL OF my girlfriends makeup is gone, I'm walking with a limp and I'm pretty sure ouchy stole my sneakers....

edit...I found one of my sneakers... Don't ask.... I'm walking better now....

Back on topic though.... I just checked on my Ts everyones still there... Humidifier dried up overnight but other than that....pretty boreing in an awesome relaxing way...
I think you took it too far my friend.