Tom M's Picture Thread

KingCam

Arachnopeon
Here is a 3D Stereogram of my Brachypelma albopilosum (~3"). To see in 3D, cross your eyes until the two pictures line up in the middle and you can slightly relax your eyes (you should sort of see three pictures: [blurry] [3D] [blurry])

............................... View attachment 94107
Okay, that was awesome! I gave myself a headache trying to get it to focus, but once I got it it was totally worth it XD

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
You could always take it down from your for sale thread. I am sure others would understand.
I already got an offer. The member is pretty well known of the forums, too. It's not too big of a deal, I'm just glad I don't name tarantulas (other than Nan my A. hentzi). If it had a name I definitely wouldn't be able to get rid of it, but I've had my fun with her, and maybe the member who is buying it will be breeding her and I'll get one of her offspring.

---------- Post added 10-04-2012 at 02:48 PM ----------

Okay, that was awesome! I gave myself a headache trying to get it to focus, but once I got it it was totally worth it XD
Glad you enjoyed that. I have much better ones of flowers and buildings and stuff, but it's a lot harder to get animals to sit still. I'm sure I'll do a few more stereograms (and definitely better quality).

TomM

Old Timer
"Nan" - Aphonopelma hentzi - Female

TomM

Old Timer
"Nan" - Aphonopelma hentzi

I've had her for 6 & 1/2 years now. Her last molt was last summer but she's still been eating every other week or so. I will be putting up the rest of my tarantulas for sale sometime in the next few days, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that you will never see Nan in the classifieds. I've had her longer than I've had my cat! I just want to see how long she can live and make sure she has a good home throughout her long, slow-growing life. She was the first tarantula I bought and the one that got me into the hobby. She might not be the most exotic or flashy tarantula, but she's my tarantula, and for that I'm thankful.