trading old for new

Do you still have your beginner t's?

• Yes I still love them and didnt want to give them up.

Votes: 73 90.1%
  • Hell no, I dumped that crap to make room for the good stuff.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • option two but I don't like the way it was worded.

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
I dare you to find a carapace as beautiful as a g.rosea's in the sunlight!:rolleyes:
Done. Take a look at a tigerrump in the sunlight, their pure copper top is one of the most striking in the spider world whatever the light source ;P

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Oh raspberries! (Wipe screen off!) Of course they are beautiful... my fasciatum is incredibly gorgeous. But my rosies have that particular kind of neon-metallic pink that I will ALWAYS find beautiful! And the MALE is even prettier.

I have been a computer graphic illustrator for 15 years and realize that beauty is subjective. If I create what I think is the best looking ad in the world for you and you don't like it, I don't get offended.... we simply have different tastes.

Same with Ts. Although some think g. rosea is plain, boring and mundane, I find them to be beautiful, sweet pets and my VERY BEST specimens for presentations. They let me lift their legs, do a pinch hold on them to show their tummies, lift their palps to show fangs, etc. So for ME, rosies are awesome.

And for everyone else, they might be a pet rock!:rolleyes:

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
Done. Take a look at a tigerrump in the sunlight, their pure copper top is one of the most striking in the spider world whatever the light source ;P
You stole my answer. No fair.

Bill

Jesse607

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, my first two T's were a P. murinus sling and a juv. Curly hair. The curly ended up male and the usambara ended up female. The curly died of old age, and I still have the usambara, which is not my favorite, but for some reason probably would be the last one I would get rid of.

Windycity

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I bought a G. rosea recently after previously passing them up for more colorful options. I wanted something my kids could hold that was relatively docile. I let him cake walk over my hands for 15 minutes or so before I bought him to make sure he was a family man.