Warning: Singapore_blue1(Darrell Burdett)

Jaxx

Arachnopeon
Sent an adult female sp blue to this guy few months ago and he was supposed to send me some t's but i've waited for months and he kept telling me the t's were not ready, some were about to molt. Until today, i tried to PM him about the t's and guess what, the inbox was full. That's so obvious that he has stopped using the account. He probably created another account here. Anyway, i have his details. So guys, beware of this person.

<edit>

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
Assuming that you didn't send the female to a US resident that has a valid import/export license, filed form 3177 for this shipment, imported it legally at a designated port of entry passing both US Customs and USFW inspection, your recipient violated federal wildlife law and you facilitated that action. If he did send you tarantulas in trade without the aforementioned lawful paths used, he would be further breaking the law. It seems that posting details of this alleged transaction publicly is a tad ill-advised.

A warning to all US hobbyists: Do not have animals shipped to you from outside the country unless you can do so lawfully. This activity has gotten out of hand and threatens to jeopardize our hobby by drawing unnecessary attention from the authorities and associating illegal activity with our special passion.

Michael

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Sent an adult female sp blue to this guy few months ago and he was supposed to send me some t's but i've waited for months and he kept telling me the t's were not ready, some were about to molt. Until today, i tried to PM him about the t's and guess what, the inbox was full. That's so obvious that he has stopped using the account. He probably created another account here. Anyway, i have his details. So guys, beware of this person.
Did you ever think that perhaps shipping from US to Malaysia, it would have to go through a lot to get to you, perhaps it got intercepted. I've dealt with Darryl before and he was stand up.

I think it's very wrong and stupid that YOU put his information out there considering he is probably going to go through a crapload of nothing good with authorities all because you wrongfully wanted to sell and trade to people in the US and sure he could've not taken the risk but I can't believe you did that. I hope no one deals with you again just for this reason. I would never trust you.

Jaxx

Arachnopeon
Did you ever think that perhaps shipping from US to Malaysia, it would have to go through a lot to get to you, perhaps it got intercepted. I've dealt with Darryl before and he was stand up.

I think it's very wrong and stupid that YOU put his information out there considering he is probably going to go through a crapload of nothing good with authorities all because you wrongfully wanted to sell and trade to people in the US and sure he could've not taken the risk but I can't believe you did that. I hope no one deals with you again just for this reason. I would never trust you.
Oh come on.. You should check the thread i posted. It stated "Get a license before purchasing any T's". Some people just don't use their "eyes" and yes, i got a PM from Micheal jacobi regarding the US law so i decided to sell only to those who have license to receive the T's.

Sorry to say, he was the one who PM me and asking me for the deal. So obviously,i AM the victim. Anyway, i will ask the admin to edit his info since you think it's wrong or inappropriate to put up his information.

So what you gonna say about me? breaking the law? Please... read all the threads i posted before replying here. I'm not being sarcastic and i'm sorry if you get offended but what i'm trying to say is, i've followed what Micheal jacobi told me, "those who are buying T's must have a license to receive the T's" and yes, it was stated in the threads clearly.