Warren's Picture Thread!

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
beautiful spiders!

I've been wanting a scorpion, but my dad who hates basically all arachnids drew the line at two Ts.

nice shots!

lilmoonrabbit

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am making a new thread, since I don't wat any mods to be annoyed and hae to change my old thread's name. Now Heeerrrree we go!

Brachypelma boehmei

Brachypelma smithi

Pterinochilus murinus

Lasiodora difficilis
OMG, those tiny little flower pots are BRILLIANT! I have seen those little ones before, and I always wondered what I could ever use them for... and now I know... baby spider hides! Your spiders are beautiful! Congrats!

I am sure your scorps are too, but I am so scared of Scorpions that I just have a hard time seeing the beauty in them, lol. But as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so congrats anyways, haha. I am sure you think they are beautiful, and that's all that matters :)

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the comments! I'm suprised anyone responded at all, my pictures are terrible! lol

TiberiuSahly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How big is your difficilis? Just received one today: itsy bitsy spider! Really, he is just 0.5 cm, first molt I think. He had no problem attacking a meal worm twice as large as him though... Just as one would expect a Lasiodora to do {D . Always hungry and always having a bite at... ummmm... anything really!

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Check out my sweet bike:

3 more years and this baby is ALL MINE!!!!

I know, they're not Ts.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Have some new pics:

AF P. regalis. She's at least 6", her legs are scrunched together.

Here's the collection.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well it took quite a bit of convincing and reasoning to get me to that many! lol

Penultimate B. auratum

Aphonopelma sp. "Carlsbad Green"

TiberiuSahly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She is a beauty. The one I have is currently busy redecorating. It moves all substrate from one side of the enclosure to the other and when it finishes, takes a rest, and like a good girl moves it back again :wall: {D {D

Regards!