What is this flower pot-looking burrow piece called?

powwu

Arachnopeon
Hello! I'm new to the tarantula scene, to this forum, and to exotic pets in general. I'm not fully up to snuff on terrariums and terrarium decor yet.

With that said, does anyone know what this ceramic burrowing piece is called? I've tried googling to find the answer, to no avail. I've attached an image here, taken from this YouTube video (timestamped).

Thank you!
2024-04-18-121220_hyprshot.png

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Terra cotta

check out plants sites - I don’t recommend heavy objects just cork

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
i would bust off the bottom of that thing since it doesnt allow the t to burrow and extend its hide

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
its a small, wall-mounted terra cotta pot, don't bother copying that, you want the spider to be able to burrow, not encase it from all sides, a half round of cork or bark is best

the picture is pretty wierd anyway, not sure what those boards are in there for...

powwu

Arachnopeon
don't bother copying that, you want the spider to be able to burrow, not encase it from all sides, a half round of cork or bark is best
I'm glad I asked! Thank you all for the responses

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I'm glad I asked! Thank you all for the responses
Most my Ts don’t use hides anymore but I give them a while before removing it . One that still used it has a large Wendy’s cup with the end cut off. Cork is better I just couldn’t find it cheap enough.