White spots appeared on Scolopendra sp. White Legs head

TuRbLe

Arachnopeon
I recently noticed these white spots on the head of my white legs. I've never noticed them before and they only seem to have appeared in the last few days. Does anyone know what they might be? They're symmetrically placed on her head which I thought was strange.

Attachments

scolopender21

Arachnopeon
Never seen that, any chance they are abrasions? Possibly she scratched the top of her head on something rough? Although they are pretty symmetrical, maybe just really wierd discoloration. Did she molt recently?

TuRbLe

Arachnopeon
Never seen that, any chance they are abrasions? Possibly she scratched the top of her head on something rough? Although they are pretty symmetrical, maybe just really wierd discoloration. Did she molt recently?
I was thinking abrasions maybe, but the symmetry kind of made me think otherwise. There are a few things she could maybe have scraped on like rocks and branches though. I was also thinking weird discoloration, but she didn't molt super recently. I believe it was around 3 weeks ago or longer. She's acting completely normal otherwise so I'm not too concerned, I'm just trying to figure this out on the chance that it is something dangerous.

paumotu

Arachnobaron
The symmetry is comforting, rules out something like an injury or infection