xhexdx's picture thread

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I don't like that you bred (and probably sold the slings) of wild-caught redrumps.
I think it would be cool to see wild vagans in florida even though they are an invasive species.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't like that you bred (and probably sold the slings) of wild-caught redrumps.
I think it would be cool to see wild vagans in florida even though they are an invasive species.
Every species started out being wild-caught, so I don't know where you get off saying that.

Good day.

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Every species started out being wild-caught, so I don't know where you get off saying that.

Good day.
Hmmmmmm.....I thought every species was either a product of God or evolution. Anyhow, many of the species that are wild-caught and then brought into the pet trade are becoming depleted rather quickly (ex g. rosea and h. lividum). I hope you released some of the slings so b. vagans can first establish itself in florida before it starts being collected wildly. After all, you caught her with an eggsac in the wild that would have hatched, further distributing the species. Although an invasive species, it would be a great conservation effort to let them propagate them in many areas, such as florida.
On a lighter note, awesome pics! lol

Last edited:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hmmmmmm.....I thought every species was either a product of God or evolution. Anyhow, many of the species that are wild-caught and then brought into the pet trade are becoming depleted rather quickly (ex g. rosea and h. lividum). I hope you released some of the slings so b. vagans can first establish itself in florida before it starts being collected wildly. After all, you caught her with an eggsac in the wild that would have hatched, further distributing the species. Although an invasive species, it would be a great conservation effort to let them propagate them in many areas, such as florida.
On a lighter note, awesome pics! lol
My opinion is not the same as yours, and I would prefer to end it at that.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No collection is complete without one...(or more ;))

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ohhhh I gotta get myself one of those... I love how they get soo pissed off that they fall over in a little rage. lol!

Jojos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Under a 3x scope:

The dangling boehmei:

A. bicegoi slings:

Aren't you worried your smithi will get hurt? Just a suggestion but I would put more substrate... Amazing pictures. I'm a beginner in the hobby of Ts. Could you put the names on your futur pics? Please?:D

Last edited:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Aren't you worried your smithi will get hurt? Just a suggestion but I would put more substrate... Amazing pictures. I'm a beginner in the hobby of Ts. Could you put the names on your futur pics? Please?:D
That's labeled a boehmei...it's not a smithi.

Yes I added more substrate but I thought the picture was funny.

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
She is a beauty. Calceatum are underrated, everyone with experience should have them. My female is usually not so cooperative.

mike

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks. I would have liked to have gotten some closer shots, but this one turned out pretty good.

Guess which pokie!

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
do we get it if we guess correctly? lol!

I have NO idea. :rolleyes:

Jojos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You're molts display is amazing!:eek: Very nice to see. Do you know which molt belongs to which species? :confused:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You're molts display is amazing!:eek: Very nice to see. Do you know which molt belongs to which species? :confused:
Well, yeah, I can tell the species by the molt. Everyone should be able to.

Jojos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well I'm a beginner and there's so much species, I'd have to write the names. :rolleyes: It's a really beautiful display.:clap: