a few of my T's

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Possibly just the man that is stupid, and puts too much trust into the dispositions of his spiders, and will eventually pay badly for it. :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Possibly just the man that is stupid, and puts too much trust into the dispositions of his spiders, and will eventually pay badly for it. :)
We know you don't show the pics of your hand and arm bloated up like a balloon for the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Day Parade ;)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Lol yeah i keep those hidden. :) Havent been bitten yet, and hopefully never will. Urticating hairs dont affect me too much, except when they hit my eyelids, that isnt much fun.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Lol as soon as i possibly can. Unfortunately i dont know the sex of any of them yet. Males should be maturing soon, so atleast that will weed them out.
so uh when are you going to breed those H.gabonensis?

awiec

Arachnoprince
Lol as soon as i possibly can. Unfortunately i dont know the sex of any of them yet. Males should be maturing soon, so atleast that will weed them out.
I suppose, those are at the top of the list right now

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They are definitely one that i like very much, and want a ton of. Hopefully those four will grow into many later on. Once i figure out which are females (hopefully all 4 :)), then maybe ill pick up some more slings to raise males.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Lol i know! Look in the first pic, you can see those little eyes peeking through.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
For sure! When i was sticking them in the cup, they were all running to eachother for comfort :).

awiec

Arachnoprince
Phormingochilus everetti X 3 Thanks Ken!

Very nice pick up, I think they are nifty but they need to be in the hands in skilled breeders such as yourself. And I will be able to get that lonely balfouri soon, I think it will enjoy the new shelf mates.

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good stuff man hope you get those racals where a common boy can afford them :)