Tapinauchenius sp. Colombia female #2

Heteroscodra maculata

Poecilotheria fasciata

Poecilotheria regalis

Pterinochilus lugardi

Idiothele mira

awiec

Arachnoprince
You make me cry with those taps but I will have more money soon so I will be able to add more to my tappie hoard. Also that Chaetopelma is so shiny, I think it's the color of my new car.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I might only have 1 tappie left to get rid of. Would have to check. I decided to keep my two T. sp. Colombia females. It was so hard to get rid of tappies. But i had to focus more on baboons and other old worlds. haha yeah the olivaceum female is a shiny one. And she is pretty laid back for a old world. But give her a few molts and she will realize what she is.
You make me cry with those taps but I will have more money soon so I will be able to add more to my tappie hoard. Also that Chaetopelma is so shiny, I think it's the color of my new car.

awiec

Arachnoprince
I might only have 1 tappie left to get rid of. Would have to check. I decided to keep my two T. sp. Colombia females. It was so hard to get rid of tappies. But i had to focus more on baboons and other old worlds. haha yeah the olivaceum female is a shiny one. And she is pretty laid back for a old world. But give her a few molts and she will realize what she is.
Ah sad times, I'm downsizing a little myself as there are a few in the collection that just don't bring me enjoyment anymore and I'm focusing on my tap army. You happened to email me when I was about to pay some bill and buy a car so I wasn't sure of the damage the account was going to take.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Ah man! Those hati hati! Gorgeous! Can't wait for mine to get that big, how big is your female?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
She is 4.5" and pairing with her boyfriend :).
Ah man! Those hati hati! Gorgeous! Can't wait for mine to get that big, how big is your female?

---------- Post added 06-24-2015 at 10:15 AM ----------

Ive wondered the same myself. She doesnt look like brachycephalus, but compared to all of my marshalli, she doesnt look like them either. After comparing her to all the Ceratogyrus pics i could dig up, im just not sure. Im hoping she will molt soon, and it will help out. She has a double band though.
That's C.marshalli ^^ not brachycephalus.

---------- Post added 06-24-2015 at 10:30 AM ----------

Some new additions!

Harpactira marksi adult female

Harpactira marksi slings x5

Harpactira curvipes adult female

Harpactira curvipes juvie males x2

Eucratoscelus constrictus juvie female

Ceratogyrus cf brachycephalus slings x5

Harpactirella overdijki slings x5

Harpactirella lightfooti slings x5