Avicularia sp. "Aurora" - Any adult photos please?

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I really hope so too. The tarantula hobby is taking off here, but you still have those rude buttholes. Miley is a used up ho and I don't care about her stupid life. Unfortunately the media focuses on the negatives and clebs. I never understand why most women put them on a peddlostole. They're just like us normal peeps.

It's okay they're beautiful avics! Don't be mad. We all make mistakes please don't beat yourself up over it. Next time just pm me. I enjoy helping others with avicularia. :)

That's awesome Miss Moxie! I'm so bad lol.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lol. I don't know which one is worse. I'm like a kid in the candy shop when I see any tarantula for sale lol.

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
I really hope so too. The tarantula hobby is taking off here, but you still have those rude buttholes. Miley is a used up ho and I don't care about her stupid life. Unfortunately the media focuses on the negatives and clebs. I never understand why most women put them on a peddlostole. They're just like us normal peeps.

It's okay they're beautiful avics! Don't be mad. We all make mistakes please don't beat yourself up over it. Next time just pm me. I enjoy helping others with avicularia. :)

That's awesome Miss Moxie! I'm so bad lol.
What? You didn't think about whether the dress was white and gold or black and blue for days??? Lol.
I'm not REALLY beating myself up. I still love them both, they're very sweet. They both enjoy wandering out when I open their lids, so I let them occasionally. They literally just walk around. No signs of nerves. I just wished I had actually paid attention. I knew metallica were supposed to have prominent white tipped hairs, just not when. And it was apparently before the size it is now lol. Brain fart, weak moment etc. Im just glad it wasnt some expensive OW. But yes! Next avic issue I have you'll be the first to know!

---------- Post added 03-04-2015 at 12:20 AM ----------

Lol. I don't know which one is worse. I'm like a kid in the candy shop when I see any tarantula for sale lol.
Um yeah!! Especially with people emailing and texting me with deals and sales. Like yes I want the cheap olivacea slings! But my money is being used for other tarantulas. I somehow managed to end up with an estimated 11 new additions by thr end of April.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Um yeah!! Especially with people emailing and texting me with deals and sales. Like yes I want the cheap olivacea slings! But my money is being used for other tarantulas. I somehow managed to end up with an estimated 11 new additions by thr end of April.
I'm expecting a sizable package of Ts tomorrow. It'll nearly double my collection and bring the official number up to 36. I've willingly opened my home up to 36 spiders, when most people are always trying to chase spiders out. This is something only my fellow hobbyists can truly appreciate.

That is, of course, as long as everything arrives alive-- knock on cork bark. ;)

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't care lol. I'm worried about friends, family, work, school, becoming an emt (for truma experience), getting more arachnids, loving the arachnids I have, getting built, and finding the right girl to date. I know I said I had a girl, but she's a friend. I could care less if Miley ruins her life or not.

Avics are so gentle. My versicolor never want to go back in their enclosure. No worries, like I said before it happens to the best of us. That's a very positive perspective. We need more people to think in a positive manner.

I hate when people do that. And they know I'm a suckered so their t's are sssooollldddd! Go for everyone, but my wallet. What did you get?

I love big buys. What did you get? Hopefully some Avics! Lol That's when I act like a child on Christmas eve. I'm so inpatient sometimes I have to apologize cause I just want my tarantula's yesterday. Only thing in my life I can't wait for. I'm getting Some MM gbb's so I know how you feel. I hope everyone comes in perfectly for you.

Last edited:

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
I'm expecting a sizable package of Ts tomorrow. It'll nearly double my collection and bring the official number up to 36. I've willingly opened my home up to 36 spiders, when most people are always trying to chase spiders out. This is something only my fellow hobbyists can truly appreciate.

That is, of course, as long as everything arrives alive-- knock on cork bark. ;)
Nice! Anything good? I wish my order was bigger but im getting more OW females because Im lacking in those. I have my 3 girls, the rest sre slings or males ugh. My house is a tarantulas only club. The other guys gotta go lol. But yeah, idk what crazy people allow tons of giant spiders to live on their shelves oh wait... we do. I was talking to a friend today and I asked if he wanted a dry bag of coco fiber and he appreciatively declined but I thought, we are some of the only people who would appreciate the gesture of receiving a bag of dirt....

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I don't care lol. I'm worried about friends, family, work, school, becoming an emt, getting more arachnids, loving the arachnids I have , getting built, and finding the right girl to date. I know I said I had a girl, but she's more of a friend with benefits. Till we both find someone else kinda thing. I could care less if Miley ruins her life or not.

Avics are so gentle. My versicolor never want to go back in their enclosure a pain. No worries, like I said before it happens to the best of us. That's a very positive perspective. We need more people to think in a positive manner.

I hate when people do that. And they know I'm a suckered so their t's are sssooollldddd! Go for everyone, but my wallet. What did you get?

I love big buys. What did you get? Hopefully some Avics! Lol That's when I act like a child on Christmas eve. I'm so inpatient sometimes I have to apologize cause I just want my tarantula's yesterday. Only thing in my life I can't wait for. I'm getting Some MM gbb's so I know how you feel. I hope everyone comes in perfectly for you.
Just one Avic. An urticans. It's a mix, but as far as OW goes A. ezendami, C. marshalli, and P. fasciata. My first pokies, I am quite stoked. I really needed a pick me up. Health problems have had my mood at a zero for the past four days. I have chronic pain, but every year or so in the winter my bones absolutely rebel against me. Hurts to sit, hurts to stand, hurts to lay down. I went to urgent care today for an injectable NSAID and the batch was recalled nationally so I'm stuck with the pill version that doesn't seem to be doing much. I've absolutely got the worst luck in the world.

So the highlight of my week will be spiders. Also something only people in the hobby could appreciate.

---------- Post added 03-03-2015 at 11:57 PM ----------

Nice! Anything good?
Is there such thing as a bad T?!

I wish my order was bigger but im getting more OW females because Im lacking in those. I have my 3 girls, the rest sre slings or males ugh. My house is a tarantulas only club. The other guys gotta go lol.
I can totally understand this. Tsk, men. I have about 20 OW species I want, but most of my wish list is NW. There are so many awesome NWs, I dunno why people rush into OWs so quickly. Then again, in some cases it probably has to do with personal preference.

I was talking to a friend today and I asked if he wanted a dry bag of coco fiber and he appreciatively declined but I thought, we are some of the only people who would appreciate the gesture of receiving a bag of dirt....
Propose to me with an H. pulchripes or get out.

I'd love some dirt!

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Just one Avic. An urticans. It's a mix, but as far as OW goes A. ezendami, C. marshalli, and P. fasciata. My first pokies, I am quite stoked. I really needed a pick me up. Health problems have had my mood at a zero for the past four days. I have chronic pain, but every year or so in the winter my bones absolutely rebel against me. Hurts to sit, hurts to stand, hurts to lay down. I went to urgent care today for an injectable NSAID and the batch was recalled nationally so I'm stuck with the pill version that doesn't seem to be doing much. I've absolutely got the worst luck in the world.

So the highlight of my week will be spiders. Also something only people in the hobby could appreciate.
I love my p fasciata. Shes very big but very chill. I need my ezendami to grow up. It's really spazzy. I think my rufilata is worse. I look over sometimes and they're just running around like zombies. No marshalli but I have a female juve darlingi, also great. Funny looking. Waaah jealous of the avic. I want more of them but my OWs take priority. I'm getting a female e pachypus and adult female p subfusca dark, couple rando slings, h mac slings my male helped produce and some p muticus who will probably only be 4 inches when I die. I had to name the pachy gaucho because it looks like it has those silly pants on. Ahh that sucks!!! Spiders are comforting in a weird way. Well to us at least. But that's got the be the worst. I hope you feel better!! awesome additions!

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron

---------- Post added 03-03-2015 at 11:57 PM ----------

Is there such thing as a bad T?!

I can totally understand this. Tsk, men. I have about 20 OW species I want, but most of my wish list is NW. There are so many awesome NWs, I dunno why people rush into OWs so quickly. Then again, in some cases it probably has to do with personal preference.

Propose to me with an H. pulchripes or get out.

I'd love some dirt!
Ummmmmm one that's not alive? Lol.

It's all preference. I mean I dont think rushing in is good either but I put in my time lol. I like NWs but I prefer OWs lately. There's def some large and feisty NWs on my to do list but not priority. It doesn't help that people keep asking if I want to buy all these lovely OW tarantulas they're selling. My brain shuts down and only remembers how to do one thing, say "yes" as I drool.

But do you really want that on your finger? Lol. Merry Christmas, here's some dirt.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Do you have any pictures of adult A. caesia? I can't seem to find a clearly labeled picture of those.
Caesia is the same as laeta, which is going to become part of a monotypic new genus (same thing for versicolor).

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Caesia is the same as laeta, which is going to become part of a monotypic new genus (same thing for versicolor).
Yeah? I saw on this page that the caesia is confused with the laeta but they aren't the same.

http://www.tarantupedia.com/aviculariinae/avicularia/avicularia-caesia

I'm inclined to believe you though. I've also read on the internet that tarantulas love heat rocks, so. Mixed bag of what you find. I also don't know when that page was last update.

---------- Post added 03-10-2015 at 11:58 PM ----------

Ummmmmm one that's not alive? Lol.

It's all preference. I mean I dont think rushing in is good either but I put in my time lol. I like NWs but I prefer OWs lately. There's def some large and feisty NWs on my to do list but not priority. It doesn't help that people keep asking if I want to buy all these lovely OW tarantulas they're selling. My brain shuts down and only remembers how to do one thing, say "yes" as I drool.

But do you really want that on your finger? Lol. Merry Christmas, here's some dirt.
Well. If it's dead that's sad- but it's still not bad technically. You can preserve it then and have an awesome wall decoration or paper weight!

No, I didn't mean you. I've just seen people on the forum ask about Poecilotheria and when asked what their experience level is, they quit responding. Only to post some days later in the classifieds, looking to buy a P. metallica. Or people who come on here with pics of some old world 'first t, what do?? p.s. this doesn't look like my friend's rosie, what is it?' I think my 'favorite' was someone posting for an ID and they were handling an adult darlingi or marshalli. True story.

Ahaha, I know what you mean- not specifically about OWs but I see these great deals and I just 'Oh.....but I need it before someone else buys it...'. I'm going to behave myself though. I have a planned acquisition for my birthday present, and one for my Tarantulaversery (1 year, time flies when you're playing with spiders!) and that is it. I'm going to be a GOOD GIRL!

...it's just so much easier being bad though! :/

Well, okay. Fair enough, not on the finger. It can be an engagement present instead.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks CEC. I've heard differently about the sp. Aurora. Someone give me the wrong info. I should have done more research. And I Thought sp. Ecuador Was JUST Purple. Isn't your girl all purple.

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Thanks CEC. I've heard differently about the sp. Aurora. Someone give me the wrong info. I should have done more research. And I Thought sp. Ecuador Was JUST Purple. Isn't your girl all purple.
The specimen in that picture is Just purple. Lol. A freshly molted (sub)AF with a nice flash helps the colors pop.

Mine are still juvies and are not adult colors yet. Still looking good as juvies, though.

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Yeah? I saw on this page that the caesia is confused with the laeta but they aren't the same.

http://www.tarantupedia.com/aviculariinae/avicularia/avicularia-caesia

I'm inclined to believe you though. I've also read on the internet that tarantulas love heat rocks, so. Mixed bag of what you find. I also don't know when that page was last update.

---------- Post added 03-10-2015 at 11:58 PM ----------

Well. If it's dead that's sad- but it's still not bad technically. You can preserve it then and have an awesome wall decoration or paper weight!

No, I didn't mean you. I've just seen people on the forum ask about Poecilotheria and when asked what their experience level is, they quit responding. Only to post some days later in the classifieds, looking to buy a P. metallica. Or people who come on here with pics of some old world 'first t, what do?? p.s. this doesn't look like my friend's rosie, what is it?' I think my 'favorite' was someone posting for an ID and they were handling an adult darlingi or marshalli. True story.

Ahaha, I know what you mean- not specifically about OWs but I see these great deals and I just 'Oh.....but I need it before someone else buys it...'. I'm going to behave myself though. I have a planned acquisition for my birthday present, and one for my Tarantulaversery (1 year, time flies when you're playing with spiders!) and that is it. I'm going to be a GOOD GIRL!

...it's just so much easier being bad though! :/

Well, okay. Fair enough, not on the finger. It can be an engagement present instead.
Ehhhh it's bad for me. I cannot do death of a living creature I loved. I guess I'm weird lol.
Omg I know. Then comes the bite report. Can't forget the weekly "my obt..." threads. I love them. It's fun to see where it ends up, usually locked but still entertaining. I like to stick my comedic (well I think I'm kinda funny at least) in. Bahaha my friends rosie. Oh you never heard of the faster, more orange rose hair? Smart..... they're chill but both of those species will bite. Not encouraging but handle at your own risk but come on people, at least know what your risk is. Don't hold the pretty blue spider. Just dont.
I can have people hold some stuff but still, I'm like I have to do it. I have to get these abs.... I mean Ts. I didn't even think about my birthday!!! I need to plan one too! It's coming up quick! I shoulda had a one year tarantulaversery just to have an excuse to buy a new guy but I didn't think about it. Oh well lol.
Psh no need to be good when it comes to tarantulas!!!!
genius!!! Watch half your registry be at some dealer, arachnoboards, and reptile store. I'll start the first baby and wedding tarantula registry for us ladies lol.

Sana

Arachnoprince
Ehhhh it's bad for me. I cannot do death of a living creature I loved. I guess I'm weird lol.
Omg I know. Then comes the bite report. Can't forget the weekly "my obt..." threads. I love them. It's fun to see where it ends up, usually locked but still entertaining. I like to stick my comedic (well I think I'm kinda funny at least) in. Bahaha my friends rosie. Oh you never heard of the faster, more orange rose hair? Smart..... they're chill but both of those species will bite. Not encouraging but handle at your own risk but come on people, at least know what your risk is. Don't hold the pretty blue spider. Just dont.
I can have people hold some stuff but still, I'm like I have to do it. I have to get these abs.... I mean Ts. I didn't even think about my birthday!!! I need to plan one too! It's coming up quick! I shoulda had a one year tarantulaversery just to have an excuse to buy a new guy but I didn't think about it. Oh well lol.
Psh no need to be good when it comes to tarantulas!!!!
genius!!! Watch half your registry be at some dealer, arachnoboards, and reptile store. I'll start the first baby and wedding tarantula registry for us ladies lol.
That registry sounds lovely. You'll have to let us know about that. Of course then we have to talk our spouses into registering for tarantulas instead of glaring when they realize the number of containers on the shelf has somehow mysteriously doubled.

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

But....when? How long are we waiting for Fukushima's revision of the Avics?