Cedrik's photo album

DragonMaiden

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Your pix are fantastic .... not to mention your collection. I love your chromatopelma (4give the spelling) You should take pix professionally if u dont already. :clap: :clap: :clap: AWESOME!

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
DragonMaiden said:
Your pix are fantastic .... not to mention your collection. I love your chromatopelma (4give the spelling) You should take pix professionally if u dont already. :clap: :clap: :clap: AWESOME!

yeah thx :)

I been thinking about it , getting into photography ... im new in the world of picture soo I might consider getting into that a bit more and who know where I can go

DragonMaiden

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well I think your gifted. You get the details of the T's. your angles and lighting are awesome.

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I enjoyed the Tour

A Super Photo Thread. Aren't you concerned about a possible Pokie bite?
What kind of camera gives so much depth to images?

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
mexican8s said:
A Super Photo Thread. Aren't you concerned about a possible Pokie bite?
What kind of camera gives so much depth to images?
Canon powershot A410

not im not concerned about a pokie / tarantula bite at all, its a part of the game if it has to happen i'll take this like an experience because what I read about the bite report on net are all kind of different version, I wanna make my own conclusion. So the day its gona happen im gona note and see the real effect. im not saying im gona love the pain, its just an awesome experience that has to happen in a collectioner life.

but hey im not sadic im not searshing to get bite hehe, i judge if the tarantula is receptive or not before

Last edited:

Becky Wheeler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awwww mate thoses photos are amazing! I love your setups too! No wonder your T's love you eh! I love the T on the bike! lol That really was a great picture!.

Im soooo jealous! I have now extended my wish list! i'll have one of those, and one of those! oh! and they look nice! i'll take one of those too! lol

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hysterocrate gigas, jumped out of its burrow to catch this cricket.

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All I'm going to say is I liked Andy Mathews reply to your reply to your murinus handeling pics on the T store

http://www.the-t-store.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=5760&st=0#entry43944

beleive me I really observed her a long time before doing it, she was very calm and receptive (I know you will tell me we cannot say how they'll react) also, i'll almost be happy when i'll get bite because what I read on internet are all kind of different version that we cannot really trust, I wanna make my own conclusion of this, I dont say its a nice experience, but an awesome one at least, personally, and this is just my opinion I know everybady has his own on this subject, but I THINK that its an experience that every collectioner should have

I used to be extremly against handling and in the middle of every handling debate ... one day I realised I had problem with having a tarantula on me, when my murinus jumped out of its container and runned on my hand, I shaked it, soo this day I decided to handle small and docile species ... and took larger specimen, more nervous ... with the time I finally could control my stress and adrenaline when I had a T on me, and unfortunatly I began to like doing that AT SOME CONDITIONS ; only in the rehousing / photo session, wich are kinda rare.

and as I said, the day i'll get bite i'll be very happy to live this experience, I wont say a thing about it you wont hear
And I have to say I agree with him posting a picture of a muppet to sum you up.

Another reason why I dont condone the handeling of T's it makes you look bad. and this time it not just me that thinks this is stupid.

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
G_Wright said:
All I'm going to say is I liked Andy Mathews reply to your reply to your murinus handeling pics on the T store

http://www.the-t-store.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=5760&st=0#entry43944

And I have to say I agree with him posting a picture of a muppet to sum you up.

Another reason why I dont condone the handeling of T's it makes you look bad. and this time it not just me that thinks this is stupid.

this is just opinion's :) nothing bad

I just dont know how ppl can have an opinion when they were'nt here ... did you forget every tarantula got its own attitude, some murinus will be very defensive and crazy, some will be less nervous.

this said, im sure I wont learn you something , tarantula are MUCH MORE docile OUT their environment. I was in a photo session, the specimen was out its environment for about 5 min , taking great picture and she was cooperating, very calm, sometime speedy but nothing bad.

I never tought I would handle this species but hey she was very calm, whats wrong ?

Last edited: