Cedrik's photo album

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Kirdec said:
this is just opinion's :) nothing bad

I just dont know how ppl can have an opinion when they were'nt here ... did you forget every tarantula got its own attitude, some murinus will be very defensive and crazy, some will be less nervous.

this said, im sure I wont learn you something , tarantula are MUCH MORE docile OUT their environment. I was in a photo session, the specimen was out its environment for about 5 min , taking great picture and she was cooperating, very calm, sometime speedy but nothing bad.

I never tought I would handle this species but hey she was very calm, whats wrong ?

and alot of mine seam calm. you wont be saying that when it bites you.

I still say your very silly

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
G_Wright said:
and alot of mine seam calm. you wont be saying that when it bites you.

I still say your very silly
lol I know men ... you say it at all the end of your message till the begining you said I was a muppet, stupid, silly ... well all the synonym of stupid ... I think you said them all

I still say you very silly as well :) and been thinking from pretty much the begining, and also, you should work a bit on youre "social" skill's, does'nt seem's to be youre speciality, im not alone to say that, lots of ppl think like me, you should ask yourself couple of question

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've got this pretty big and very cute Poecilotheria rufilata male ;) waiting for him to mature and I send him to some females

Last edited:

Taco Pope

Arachnopeon
Very nice pics. I liked them so much I went and bought a Powershot A410.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Taco Pope said:
Very nice pics. I liked them so much I went and bought a Powershot A410.

a very good camera you wont regreat, she does all the work for you! I dont have much merit to have for my picture , really this camera is awesome its hard to take not-good picture with that.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome pics Kirdec, as always. What sort of lighting do you use for photograhing?

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
great pics:cool:

very cool pics of the OBT,never seen anyone handle them before.

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thx yes she's awesome :)

Im sending my male rufilata soon