Foam background enclosure tutorial

Dorifto

He who moists xD
I did a little research online after I happened on this post. What brand of enclosure is this? I am not finding anything similar in my area except perhaps what they sell for Dart frogs. I searched euro-style terrariums but it is possible I am not getting the best results.
It's not a brand, it's a generic design that it's used commonly across europe for ages, hence the Euro style nickname.

This is the blueprint of mine, quite easy to build if you have enough patience (curing times) and skills.

If not, this is a easy and cheap way to convert any fish tank in a convection style (euro style) enclosure. Air enters from the bottom and exits from the top.

You only need some hinges, two grilles, and L shaped profile to support the inner grill and few glass or acrylic pieces, glass preferably as it doesn't warp. Tho cut the holes, just get some cheap round diamond bits.

The dart frog enclosures use the same ventilation principle, but they tend to have a ramp down low to drain any excess of moisture. We don't need that, as we want as much substrate as possible.