Old Timer
Lorgakor said:
How big is it?
It is only about 2.25 inches (5.7 centimeters) in legspan

How big is your pretty lady?

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
My girl is around 4.5". Since yours is so small, it would not be showing the nice greyish white yet I don't think. So too early to assume it's a male IMO. Nice looking little one though!

Nick_schembri

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are some very nice maculata. Lorgakor, that is a very nice T, the patterns on the carapace and the legs are amazing

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
there are very nice examples in this thread...."H.Lividum" had you had any succesion with that mating?.....all pic are great..the carapace is fantastic among the most i like.

Aaron

harrymaculata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
heres a mature male will get some pics of my fems with their sacs if they ever make any :wall:

Last edited:

harrymaculata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
JeKo said:
Here is mine!

I think female by the color.
i think female as well but rember my male looked grey before he matured but the changed completely but im 90% sure you have a girl :D

harrymaculata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ive noticed on this thread that a lot of ppl say there maculatas don't come out very often mine are out and about all night and most the first part of the day my largest fem legs it round the tank and my mature male tapps all night horny sod hes been mated twice in three months :D

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Actually my girl is out all the time too. She wanders all over the place at night, making all sorts of noise! She didn't use to do this, I guess she is more comfortable in her home now.

harrymaculata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my too girls are in exo terra terraniums aswell and they do laps of the tanks at night and jump from wall to wall trying to catch crix gotta love this species

joe8421

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i've just get a H.maculata female, unbelievable ,she's mated during the trip ,now around 11 cm legspan ,pix coming soon {D

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
one of my little baby that begin to show some african mark on the abdomen :) very cute, already speedy and nervous

lpw

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The Great Cage Maintanance Adventure...

"Hey, what's all the racket about?!"

Out for a stroll (a bolt, more appropriately). 1 meter/second. The carpet tarantula!

Busted.

"Kiss this!"

"Somebody shut those damn blinds."

"Ah, that's better. Now turn off the sun."

"Ok, that's more like it."

"Now, where can a gal grab a bite to eat?"

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:D These Photos have been sooooo :drool: :drool: :drool: ....I did finally go buy my self one , shes about 2 1/2" 2 3/4 " and just molted as well.....and looking to get another... I love this Sp , there Fast , Beautiful , Aggressive , hearty. i could go on for days ! Heres a Pic of my Little H.Maculata , in this pic shes about 2 - 2 1/4 ....Enjoy and keep the GREAT pics comming , this thread is AWSOME !!! :clap: :clap: {D

Heres Harriet :D
(pre molt )