Genus Heteroscodra

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Not the best pic (and I've posted this for an "ID me please") but here's my 5 inch male h.maculata

a closer shot

Bark

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Tarsier, is he mature yet? Mine looks like yours, but he won't show me his palps :mad:

4.75"

Attachments

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Lorgakor your maculata is very very very nice. Just my opinion, but this species is the nicest looking T

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Thanks Kirdec! She was a beauty. Unfortunately I sold her and the male that I had shortly after I bred them. I think she eventually laid a sac for her new owner, but Arachnomaniak would have to confirm that. I admit, I do miss her, she was quite the looker!:)

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, males are wierd looking, they look like S. calceatum more than ever ;)
cheers
ORION

T.Raab

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello,

just had the pleasure to test a DSLR from a friend today:

Last edited:

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi Timo

These are excelent shots. Congrats:worship: . What kind of camera you use ?

T.Raab

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi,

those pictures were shot with a Konica Minolta Dynax D5 with a Sigma 50/2.8 DG EX Macro lens.

Unfortunately not my camera. :mad: (I hope i will get my EOS 350D in few weeks. ;) )

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
H. maculata

female ~3" (ignore the poor log-gluing job)

male ~3" (hiding after i chased him out from the space between the plexiglass substrate-catcher and the tank screen)

they both looked like this before their most current moults:

CopperInMyVeins

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wow, I've looked at these before, but none of the pictures I've seen have done them justice like those macro shots, I love the eyes on them, not to mention the overall look. I definitely want to try this species, especially since I already have the digital SLR.

chromatopelma

Arachnopeon
Hello! This forum is the best! I have one of these beauties at home and I think it's a female ( i hope so ). Very nice pictures!!! :clap:

Sorry for my English :8o

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
no doubt, the females are beautiful. i really need a good digi cam so i can post pics of my girl.

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:drool: :drool: :drool: wow that is one of my favorite t's....i got to get one of those soon...

{D {D