How long have you been keeping T's?

suzypike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've been keeping Ts since August of 2006. It all started with a pretty little Curlyhair girl. ;)

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
I ordered my first T in October 2011. It was an A. Purpurea. It died during shipping because the mail man took forever to get here and it was a really hot day! Fortunately I was refunded and given an A. Versicolor. I have had it since October 2011. I just ordered a GBB as my second T. Can't wait!

I think I will be in this hobby for a long time.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

aquaArachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
for the last 10-11 years, i've kept T's and Scorpions.. but eventually stuck with T's

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Can't actually remember, maybe it was last 2010 October. started with scorp, then T's and get stuck with T's. :D

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
Since March, got my first B. smithi, crept around the site for info, formally joined in May.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I've kept spiders for about 15 years now. Started keeping T's about 3 years ago, I guess.

Arachno Dano

Arachnosquire
I have only been in the hobby for 6 months! (but I read a lot!)

I was always afraid of spiders until ironically I worked next too an exterminator company at the Oregon State Fair. As part of their display they had several tarantulas on display. I started talking with my neighbors about their interesting hobby and soon enough I was hooked! I started researching different tarantulas and I decided to buy an E. campestratus. Since then I have bought several other slings and I am no longer afraid of spiders. I look forward to expanding my collection! :)

~Dano

moghue

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im another noob. i have only had my rose hair for a week now. oh my daughter does keep a few emporer scorpions. actualy i do remeber having a tarantula when i was in high many years ago. i just got the itch to keep them again and decided on a rose hair because of their hardiness and temperment.

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've been in the hobby about 7 years now. I really dig it but right now I'm at my lowest numbers I've had sense the 1st year I started. I'm dwn to about 15 Ts now

SpiderNurse

Arachnopeon
I kept Ts for about 4 years when I was a teen. Just recently got back into the hobby almost a month ago. I only have one right now, but expecting another 2 or 3 before too long.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well my first T was when I was around 8 or 9, ordered it from carolina.com, and he died of a ruptured abdomen a few years later after his ultimate molt. But I started getting more serious about the hobby in December '10 when I bought a P cancerides..and a B smithi...and an OBT..the list goes on.

peterUK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I recieved an adult Brachy smithi on my 18th birthday from my girlfriend almost 32 years ago (July '80) if you include all slings i've got around 900 T's at the moment. :)