paassatt's photo thread

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Got some new photos of the female Ceratogyrus marshalli during a feeding session earlier today

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Great shots of your marshalli! Until this last molt, my girl would always put in an appearance when her lid was off. Looking for food, I think. Now she just hangs out in her burrow and waits for her meal to come to her. LOL

CupcakeRosea

Arachnosquire
Gorgeous marshalli. It's the top priority on my wishlist.

(By the way, we're pretty much neighbors. :laugh:
- a fellow Chesapeake-ian)

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
1.0 Brachypelma emilia in really bad need of a molt

0.1 Poecilotheria subfusca

awiec

Arachnoprince
Is just the flash that caused your P.vitatta to look so light? Mine is more of a chocolate color, though mine is probably a little bigger and needs to molt soon.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Is just the flash that caused your P.vitatta to look so light? Mine is more of a chocolate color, though mine is probably a little bigger and needs to molt soon.
I could be mistaken since that picture was taken a few months ago, but I don't think I used any flash on that one. I think I was in my kitchen with the lights on, so no flash was necessary.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Idiothele mira feeding video from today. And yes, once it was over I thought to myself "should've taken that in landscape instead of portrait." Don't shoot me.

Edit: I had it embedded in the post, but it looks better if you go to the youtube site and then go full screen with it. For some reason full screen wasn't an option when it was embedded here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG17PHKGwe0

Last edited:

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Idiothele mira feeding video from today. And yes, once it was over I thought to myself "should've taken that in landscape instead of portrait." Don't shoot me.

Edit: I had it embedded in the post, but it looks better if you go to the youtube site and then go full screen with it. For some reason full screen wasn't an option when it was embedded here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG17PHKGwe0
That's great, Chris! I miss my little 'trap door spider'. I hope he's making lots of babies. :)

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Had a couple molts yesterday

0.1 Heteroscodra maculata

0.0.1 Nhandu tripepii

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The molting party continues. 0.0.1 Monocentropous balfouri. Finally starting to show some adult colors.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Idiothele mira feeding. The cricket being dragged down underneath at the end reminds me of someone sinking into quicksand

[YOUTUBE]w5S1oBzc5wo[/YOUTUBE]

Female Acanthoscurria geniculata

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Poecilotheria metallica

1.0 Brachypelma emilia put down the cricket for a quick drink before continuing the meal