Pyro fiends pics :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Good to see her doing well
Thanks bud. Im super happy. Even with 1leg and a palp used for movement on one side she had a great appitite, cant wait to see how well she eats now :)

Btw hope the rcf are being well enjoyed looks like a few here are going to be 3i soon xD

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Thanks bud. Im super happy. Even with 1leg and a palp used for movement on one side she had a great appitite, cant wait to see how well she eats now :)

Btw hope the rcf are being well enjoyed looks like a few here are going to be 3i soon xD
Yep they all have fat little butts after yesterdays feeding

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Not quite but your GBB has some more eating to catch my Bertha...LOL who by the way is slimming down
Lol hey now its his/her first feed in my care.. Give it another 18 hrs and ill prob add another food item in there ;) she actually disposed of part of the mealie she couldnt eat lol xc

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Whew.. My box just came and everyone looks okay.. Gbb fm climbed the side (my subs slightly damp) and the Pampho sp. Ecuador is inching his/her way out. Im tempted to feed them but after 5days of transit, i want them to settle down and get a nice long drink first.. These guys had a rough trip

And added bonus.. Hard to see.. But i coughed and startled my P. Langenbucheri.. And got a rear *screech* shes about an adult so maybe shell molt and ill see if slermethicae is darkened :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Long time no post o_O

A very thirsty irminia (i watched her crawl in there like that so isnt dead)

A cute lil gbb

An A.brock who hides in his vial i git him in because of a mealworm...

And T sp panama who cant decide if its too far into premolt to eat lol

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Here we are, not the best quality as i forgot my computers in shop, and have no way to transfer from my nikon to phone so these are cell pics.

First lets build up some anticipation.. With one of my newer addition (thanks fuzzy)
Pamph. Sp Ecuador who has taken up residency in a coconut.. Like will not come out.. Its about to be named lime, just to mix it all up ;) (GL geting song outa your head now) but it moved all the foliage away from coconut, so i removed it *shrug* a T likes what a T likes ig?

Nextly a sexy lil ~3" GBB fm (thanks fuzz) who has such a busy butt i love it! Such a change from my fm who is ~6" and has maybe layed the same amount of silk in 2molts lmao

Lastly some crummy pics of sp. Purple.. Im told shea pretty skittish, kinda off the wall for me with these species seeing as i could probably hold my male if i wanted to (i wont)
Showing her size against the ~7in back wall

Them purples tho

---------- Post added 12-03-2015 at 07:06 PM ----------

Few more as i fed today now that my lrg dubias came in (man these geckos eat alot lol)

A genic fm by a 6" tongue depressor.. She has a big ol butt and aint even ate in a month or so because shes expected to molt but i gave her 2 male dubia figured why not lol

P. Sp purple male who i never see now that he has a bigger cage

A genic susp fm ~3.5"

pamph. Sp machalla who i also never see now that she has a terra cotta

Ond on ther nervous side im hoping this is a sucessfull molt and shes not stuck cuz i just found her and stared for 5 mins and see no mevement.. (low humidity in room so spritsed the cage justincase) P.langenbucheri

Last edited:

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Nice new additions! That psalmo though.. I don't know man, something just don't quite look right to me. I hope she's okay!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Nice new additions! That psalmo though.. I don't know man, something just don't quite look right to me. I hope she's okay!
She didnt molt :( damn.. I have crummy luck with arboreals.. Ig i just didnt realise how dry it was as my heaters on a Tstat and it typically runs wiel im at work, and hardly wiel im at home.. I was running late for work last few nights and ig i didnt think to check the room humidity (freezing outside so heater runs most of night im guessing) i blame myself.. She was sub adult too xc

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
She didnt molt :( damn.. I have crummy luck with arboreals.. Ig i just didnt realise how dry it was as my heaters on a Tstat and it typically runs wiel im at work, and hardly wiel im at home.. I was running late for work last few nights and ig i didnt think to check the room humidity (freezing outside so heater runs most of night im guessing) i blame myself.. She was sub adult too xc
Yeah I noticed, she looks too scrunched up where a molting T has their legs more stretched out. I'm so sorry for your loss :(

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Yeah I noticed, she looks too scrunched up where a molting T has their legs more stretched out. I'm so sorry for your loss :(
Its ok. I thought so too but iv seen some if cought early pre carapas pop looks like a death curl :( was def afm too :( *trts to resist from wanting to swamp all psalmos right now*

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Its ok. I thought so too but iv seen some if cought early pre carapas pop looks like a death curl :( was def afm too :( *trts to resist from wanting to swamp all psalmos right now*
Yeah I try to keep mine also constantly moist, and then occasionally let the top layer of the sub dry (only if Ts aren't pre-molt or freshly molted). I would die if I lost one of my psalmos, so close to my heart, I'm already bummed thinking about my one MM being almost 7 months mature and getting really old for a psalm, him being my 1st T I think I'll be heart broken if he passed

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Yeah I try to keep mine also constantly moist, and then occasionally let the top layer of the sub dry (only if Ts aren't pre-molt or freshly molted). I would die if I lost one of my psalmos, so close to my heart, I'm already bummed thinking about my one MM being almost 7 months mature and getting really old for a psalm, him being my 1st T I think I'll be heart broken if he passed
Xc she cost me alot of money but 48hrs of dry heat will do that to a cage :( learned my lesson Ts before sleep

Last edited: