Pyro fiends pics :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Very sexy!!!! cant wait to see her rolling a big one.....;)
Lolol itlbe a wiel my males not even expected to hook for quite a few months.. She did eat a lrg dubia on day one and last night i gave her a male dubia and she reared xD so cute lol

Also, despite the obvious size diff, i thinkmy genic has a bit more junk in the trunk then your bertha

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Bit of a bummer, thought my b. Emilia was pen-ult.. Def wasnt, but should be now.. It has normal palps but that just means he should be ready by july ;D

And against my handy dandy measuring device lol that purple lid for my isopods cage not Ts btw ;) .. This handsom devil (nicknamed Rock Lee because hes unthinkably fast when he wants to be [lmk if y get the reference]...) what a shame he wasnt pen.. But that just means hell be a big boy! (And now im itching thinking of the loan)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Handsome T there. B emilia is a fave of mine, no doubt.
not gona lie, i got him because everyone seems to want one.. so i figured if i loan him lol quick flip. but iv grown to love him and kinda want to find him a girl.. but noone ever has molt dates =\ tho now that hes probably a true pen, its for the bette rid be so annoyed if he didnt hook out, and i had a fresh fm, knowing she may not molt by the time hes ready =\

but now i know hell be a big ol boy, but hes a burrower too, so i was able to make him molt this time, as he was pretty shiny, and i flooded him out of most of his tunnels XD im a meany but hed been shiny for so long and hardly overiflling his dish was not enough of a barometric shift

---------- Post added 12-08-2015 at 12:52 AM ----------

Handsome T there. B emilia is a fave of mine, no doubt.
as it stands psalmo are my love.. but.. iv had such bad luck.. however this guy easily hits top five of my fave terrestrials

1-genic
2- P. sp purple
3 -both of my pamphos
4 -gbb
5- emilia.. only because this little ninjas amazing

Last edited: