Scorpion Picture Thread

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good detail, especially of the H. laoticus. I like the first picture of the H. laoticus.

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice. This species has an interesting coloration, especially as juveniles.

gatamer

Arachnosquire
my small collection ...

0.1 Euscorpius italicus

0.1 Mesobuthus gibbosus

1.2 Pandinus imperator

Last edited:

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And you just posted pictures of my favorite species. Beautiful...absolutely gorgeous.:D

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No, R. junceus is my "favorite" species, I just wanted to see pictures of the R. garridoi.:D By the way, you have too many species in pre-molt! That is not fair!

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
No, R. junceus is my "favorite" species, I just wanted to see pictures of the R. garridoi.:D By the way, you have too many species in pre-molt! That is not fair!
Ah i see. Well just gotta wait a little longer, i too wanna see my R garridoi molt :D. To get more premolt scorpions u gotta have more scorpions am i right? :D.

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here u go 2nxscorp, just for ya ;).
Rhopalurus garridoi molting, 4i -> 5i. Certainly faster than my junceus :rolleyes:
Thanks! I appreciate it. R. junceus is supposed to have a rather fast growth rate. How fast are your R. garridoi growing? What instar is this (it looks like fourth or fifth)?

Keister

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks! I appreciate it. R. junceus is supposed to have a rather fast growth rate. How fast are your R. garridoi growing? What instar is this (it looks like fourth or fifth)?
Fifth, it is molting from fourth to fifth, like he said at the top of the pics.