Tliltocal albopilosum (Ometepe Island).

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
I think they sold out fairly quickly in the US. I would like to see more adult specimen pictures before I pay 3 times what the regular albos cost.
Yeah, just like every other T, it's more expensive in the US.

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
I think they sold out fairly quickly in the US. I would like to see more adult specimen pictures before I pay 3 times what the regular albos cost.
Someone I know in the hobby supposedly has an AF. I have been asking for weeks to get a sight of her but no joy. Was the American seller an independent or a trader? I see some if the US prices are bonkers compared to UK prices but then some of the stuff you guys on the other side if the pond pay for some of the aphonopelma we in the UK would sell our grannies for ha ha

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Someone I know in the hobby supposedly has an AF. I have been asking for weeks to get a sight of her but no joy. Was the American seller an independent or a trader? I see some if the US prices are bonkers compared to UK prices but then some of the stuff you guys on the other side if the pond pay for some of the aphonopelma we in the UK would sell our grannies for ha ha
I saw them both individuals and traders. Some were reliable people too. They were around 30 -40 bucks each i think.

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
I saw them both individuals and traders. Some were reliable people too. They were around 30 -40 bucks each i think.
I wouldn't know if thats good or bad in comparison. The price in the UK was comparable to the Nicaraguan form so was worth a punt getting a bunch, so I did ha ha

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I wouldn't know if thats good or bad in comparison. The price in the UK was comparable to the Nicaraguan form so was worth a punt getting a bunch, so I did ha ha
Thats high, regular slings can be found from 6-15 bucks.

stormbringer

Arachnopeon
Did he (Ray) supply The Spider Shop? That's where I got mine from which as others have pointed out, same price as the Nicuraguan form so was really curious to see if any noticable differences were evident.
Yes, Ray supplied TSS directly. They had most of them, Ray says he only kept 6 for himself.

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
Yes, Ray supplied TSS directly. They had most of them, Ray says he only kept 6 for himself.
Thanks for the clarification. If Ray has a pic of the adults he doesn't mind being shared on here, I am sure there are lots of people would be interested to see. I know I would for one. Ha ha

Ian14

Arachnobaron
Thanks for the clarification. If Ray has a pic of the adults he doesn't mind being shared on here, I am sure there are lots of people would be interested to see. I know I would for one. Ha ha
I suspect that the photo on TSS website is one of the adults. I posted a link to it on this thread. Post #10, page 1.

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
I suspect that the photo on TSS website is one of the adults. I posted a link to it on this thread. Post #10, page 1.
That's the pic they used in the listing but looks "staged" with all the foliage etc so I am not convinced that was one of the actual adults that the slings came from. I could be wrong though. :)

Silokun1010

Arachnopeon
Any update of the said nicaragua blue femur? Any actual reports or study? Any real picture of the said species?

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
Any update of the said nicaragua blue femur? Any actual reports or study? Any real picture of the said species?
Apart from the original image used by The Spider Shoo, not yet. I can take pictures of my slings but that won't help as they are only about 2cm.

Silokun1010

Arachnopeon
So, there no actual reports or study? Or even a picture of adult or perhaps sub-adult? I reall want to see the blue femur if it's real

Silokun1010

Arachnopeon
I really want to see the adult of the said species apart from that orginal picture.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Anyone’s slings getting color yet?
Wondering how these are turning out. Blue or not?
Any updates? Possible new species?