Very concerned for Phiddipus Audax

Glorfindel

Arachnopeon
😆 that's his sense of humour Snark is actually a stickler for spelling that's how you know when he jokes and things that link in his head don't always in ours but please know he would not have ment it in malice 😊 it's just Snark and his ways 😊

I think the 2nd Line of Snark's Reply in Italic's was suppose to be the Spiders Reply and not Snark. LOL

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Wow Snark. What an unhelpful, unnecessary, and irrelevant thing to say. Consider reading what you're responding to before you start yapping. Your age should not give you the excuse to be to condescending and cruel
You have to read between the lines with Snark
And also, please take into account the thousands of posts, no exaggeration, I and others have read, where an animal doesn't act according to the keepers expectations. So consider my lampoon non personal, much like a stray dog under your bedroom window yapping and howling at the moon. Generic and you just happen to have strolled into the crosshair.
In the future I will endeavor to remember to send a flaming poison arrow with a note attached written in an archaic Sumerian subdialect instead, as the internet and your bandwidth may allow - as required of course.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
In the future I will endeavor to remember to send a flaming poison arrow with a note attached written in an archaic Sumerian subdialect instead. :rolleyes:
May I suggest "The Holy Hand Grenade"
Monty Python lol

Last edited:

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
May I suggest "The Holy Hand Grenade"
Never. I'm deathly allergic to religious weapons of mess destruction. And I was firmly siding with the rabbit.

@goofyGoober99 @Charliemum Just to put on record, when it comes to knowledge of animals and acerbity I'm a very pale shadow next to @viper69
@Glorfindel Something like this: I think the 2nd Line of Snark's Reply in Italic's was suppose to be the Spiders Reply and not Snark. LOL
"Italics may be used instead of quotation marks in certain compositions. By “composition” we mean a creative, journalistic, or scholarly enterprise that is whole, complex, a thing unto itself."
Yers Trooly, Snark, boojum variety, MA, Inglish.

Last edited:

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Personally I think you are both clever men and have both got info that's worth paying attention too .

goofyGoober99

Arachnosquire
is it the moss I don’t know much about those fancy decorations, ? They seem popular for jumpers
The moss is just regular ol frog moss from zoo med. Decorations are from a very popular seller with over 10,000 sales and no negative reviews. All the materials she uses are spider safe 🤷‍♂️.
I think the decorations are popular in jumping spider enclosures because they're cute and jumpers are very active so adding extra things for them to climb and explore is nice lol. It's so much fun to just watch them wandering around 😊.

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
"Italics may be used instead of quotation marks in certain compositions. By “composition” we mean a creative, journalistic, or scholarly enterprise that is whole, complex, a thing unto
itself."

Yers Trooly, Snark, boojum variety, MA, Inglish.
" Very Witty Very Witty "

I'm Just Glad The Spider Is Doing Good.

Last edited:

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Never. I'm deathly allergic to religious weapons of mess destruction. And I was firmly siding with the rabbit.
Agree,

I'm siding with Peter Cottontail as well.

Happy Holyday P.A.M.

Last edited: