Why Wc is Bad!!!

slocoj91

Arachnosquire
While not a tarantula species, I recently came across information on a conservation project carried out - and with further stages planned - for Dolomedes plantarius, the fen raft spider, in the UK.

To me this does illustrate that the ones who care are the ones best placed to be doing the groundwork. Further, to TentacleToast's comments re regulations and legislation, that that approach is considerably more successful than bringing in laws that can have loopholes built in by design, are created 'with advisement' by scientists but not actually verified by experts following their construction to ensure the intention makes any sense at all and matches what is claimed, and otherwise tend to put individuals under greater burden than corporations/large scale operations.

Just wanted to share another example of a project used to try to improve wild populations. Also address the reasons why those of us in the hobby should very much want to manage issues in the best ways we can, without gov intervention, in order to try to stop that happening at all.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
While not a tarantula species, I recently came across information on a conservation project carried out - and with further stages planned - for Dolomedes plantarius, the fen raft spider, in the UK.

To me this does illustrate that the ones who care are the ones best placed to be doing the groundwork. Further, to TentacleToast's comments re regulations and legislation, that that approach is considerably more successful than bringing in laws that can have loopholes built in by design, are created 'with advisement' by scientists but not actually verified by experts following their construction to ensure the intention makes any sense at all and matches what is claimed, and otherwise tend to put individuals under greater burden than corporations/large scale operations.

Just wanted to share another example of a project used to try to improve wild populations. Also address the reasons why those of us in the hobby should very much want to manage issues in the best ways we can, without gov intervention, in order to try to stop that happening at all.
interesting conservation project ,
Lost 3/4 pet shop Ts within a month or few months . Here’s the lone survivor i shouldn’t had to spend $200 for one healthy sling out of 4 .
IMG_8140.jpeg IMG_8139.jpeg