Old Timer
a few more....

some more pics.....{D

i hope you all enjoyed as much as i did.... tnx for viewing....{D:D

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Yes, I agree, awesome name.
Oh and Ts too. Makes me want to pick up a C. elegans (a real one this time!)

Boysie

Arachnopeon
Hi Armando,

Yeah mate i agree now. That picture you posted on my thread looks like a geniculata. It is definatly different to my chacoana. Glad you liked her mate and i'm gonna post more pics tonight.

You got some stunning spid's by the way dude.....

Peace.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Cute C. elegans! I can't wait for mine to get bigger

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Where Itachi!?!? Lolz...You got some great looking T's there! And some Great Pics. too... Keep them coming!
lol Itachi got killed by Sauke... lol jokes... havent had a chance to add on this thread i actually do have another regalis that is named Sauke....... will put his picks soon...

great collection! more pics! more pics! lol
Tnx... lol k.... i got a few more coming....

awesome thread and name dude!
Tnx... glad you like it...

Yes, I agree, awesome name.
Oh and Ts too. Makes me want to pick up a C. elegans (a real one this time!)
Tnx... yes, you should.... their not that costly at the moment.... their great as long as you dont mind staring at a little spec of a t... So why was the c elegans not real??? you picked up a fake one????
Dont worry if i win the roll up the rim... ill upgrade you ref box to a gazeebo... and hook u up a ton of c elegans;):D....

Hi Armando,

Yeah mate i agree now. That picture you posted on my thread looks like a geniculata. It is definatly different to my chacoana. Glad you liked her mate and i'm gonna post more pics tonight.

You got some stunning spid's by the way dude.....

Peace.
Hey man no worries... thats why we have the boards....... Big up to AB!!!!
well i might say your T's lookin great... For sure a great collect as well... glad you liked my pics... i also enjoyed peepin thru your thread... tnx again

Cute C. elegans! I can't wait for mine to get bigger
Tnx Teal.... I know it took some time to get mines to molt that size.... she's still 1/4" stretched out max... lol cute little buggers....

Last edited:

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
and more....

a few more pic's....

k i guess this is it for now.... more after easter...tnx for viewing...

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah, I've had my little guy for.. 6 months? and she is only 1/4" too.. and just molted to that! lol

Your Ts all have really cool names!

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
O.K. Now this is Enough {smile}

I think We ALL need 2 Help do an INTERVENTION, for This Arachnoholic :D

It's cause I Care :eek: LOL - Jason

Last edited:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member

I'm in. I'll take all the bud, alcohol and Ts... to um, a safe location... yeah{D.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You think a Cardboard box is gonna keep it Dry Bud ?

I'll send a Tarp 2, I guess :D

Oh - and that L. Difficillis Drinks more than Hobo, that's 4 Intervention episode #3

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great shots bubba! That elegans is super tiny!! I think I need to look into getting some dwarfs.. Though I have had some bad luck with them in the past.. I might give it a try again..

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Tnx... yes, you should.... their not that costly at the moment.... their great as long as you dont mind staring at a little spec of a t... So why was the c elegans not real??? you picked up a fake one????
Dont worry if i win the roll up the rim... ill upgrade you ref box to a gazeebo... and hook u up a ton of c elegans;):D....
Oh, forgot to answer!
The C. elegans in question is actually a neclace I bought from Bruce.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
so your the guy that bought the c elegans and the p irminia.... i remember i was..... ther when he was packing them.... before he shipped those out... great guy.... anyway your lucky to have those... very rare... ;)

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
;)
Yeah, I've had my little guy for.. 6 months? and she is only 1/4" too.. and just molted to that! lol

Your Ts all have really cool names!
thank you.... your T's have very unique names as well....

Jason ....... i know you care..... but im not going hahaha.....;P
i like it this way...... your not taking me in T less...... i need my daily T fix...

bloody benton, nice one
Oh fo sho..... actually i watched this film directed by Quinton Terintino
.. the title was Sukiyaki Danjango Western... i got the name from that movie.... watch it if you like asian flicks....

I'm in. I'll take all the bud, alcohol and Ts... to um, a safe location... yeah{D.
lol are you sure it's gonna be safe with you???;P well i guess it's all yours..... except for my T's.....

I'll send a Tarp 2, I guess :D

Oh - and that L. Difficillis Drinks more than Hobo, that's 4 Intervention episode #3
lol dang my gurl sat ther for a good ten minutes after her molt..... But seriously.... i dont know if hobo can keep up with my T's drinking habbits...lol....

Great shots bubba! That elegans is super tiny!! I think I need to look into getting some dwarfs.. Though I have had some bad luck with them in the past.. I might give it a try again..
Thanks Forrest... um glad to see you like my C elegans.... I hear that... it aint like crawfish or shirmp lol ....it's not a begginer t.... very slow growers and very delicate... need to be on it most times... i check on them every other day... i had five 1/8 sling... now i only have two left... 3 vanished with no clue where or what happened to them........... so good luck...

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Interventions R expensive & time Consuming anyways - LOL

;)
Jason ....... i know you care..... but im not going hahaha.....;P
i like it this way...... your not taking me in T less...... i need my daily T fix...
Fine, fine then..........We don't wanna drive U Away........I'll be your "Enabler".

:D - Jason

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Easter pics

Happy easter!!! to all....

Hope you all enjoyed your easter... thanks for viewing.....

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice shots!

G. pulchripes are really catching my eye lately.. yours is lovely!