Arachnoholic420's Picture Thread....

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tnx Ben.... you got a good eye.... Im pretty sure your very artistic as well... i enjoy editing my pic's and putting my own touch to it.... yes iam a fan of vintage poster's, Also i am a big fan of Tarantino/Rodriguez flick's... so you know where i get my some of my swag... Hold up do you know me??? or something??? how do you know so much about me?? With just by looking at the font's on my pic???? lol peace....
Haha. That is hilarious. I guess it's like they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words". I'm a detail oriented dude and an artist as well. I don't know you but by the looks of that hawt G-Shock piece I'd say I may as well. I've been rockin' one for a little over a year now. Bright red and loud lookin'. What else are you into? Oh, and just to keep on topic I love how you matched the color tone of the font to the H. maculata. Nice touch!
Later,
-ben

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Haha. That is hilarious. I guess it's like they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words". I'm a detail oriented dude and an artist as well. I don't know you but by the looks of that hawt G-Shock piece I'd say I may as well. I've been rockin' one for a little over a year now. Bright red and loud lookin'. What else are you into? Oh, and just to keep on topic I love how you matched the color tone of the font to the H. maculata. Nice touch!
Later,
-ben
Interest... man too many to list... but as an artist i try... i dont perform... im more behind the scene....... Tnx again.... oh by the way if i used any other colour tone, it wouldnt have been YUK!!!!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A. versi showing some true color's....

Im loving these guy's at the moment... My female A versi is starting to show her true colors.. but her partner seems to be a little late on his molt... so i can only post her pic and not his... but his will soon to follow...

all the pic's are taken in sequence just before she ran in her hide....

Temari

This last pic is... her going in to tubeweb hide

Thanks for peepin thru my pics...

Peace,
Armando

Last edited:

ametan

Arachnoknight
Versis are so pretty. Yours sits a lot better for pics than any of my avics, even if she ran away pretty quickly.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just some new addition's.....

Got this my pair of L. violaceopes.. Here is Kenji and Kira....

more pics to come tnx for peepin...

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just notice that you're actually holding your maculata, nice. I had the guts one time to do that, mine is a demon, and she darted up the wall. YIKES!!! She was flashing gang signs the whole time and I'm pretty sure I filled my pants. Anywho... Love the juxtaposition between the G-Shock and the H. mac. Talk about old vs. new school! I need another G-Shock. Geek is so cool.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
setups lookn nice n natural... kenji and kira look great!
Tnx... your setups are great as well... Natural is the ideal look....

I just notice that you're actually holding your maculata, nice. I had the guts one time to do that, mine is a demon, and she darted up the wall. YIKES!!! She was flashing gang signs the whole time and I'm pretty sure I filled my pants. Anywho... Love the juxtaposition between the G-Shock and the H. mac. Talk about old vs. new school! I need another G-Shock. Geek is so cool.
Haha... you noticed.. she been good to me so far... i barely got any of my t"s bolt on me... So far i got good luck when handling my T's... G Shock time piece's.... cant have enough just like T's... Thanks i love that side by side shot as well...

Nice lookin collection you got:D
Nice pictures as well.
Thank you sir!!!... You've got a serious collect as well... one to be inspired with.... and you also take great shots....

Gorgeous pair!
Tnx Teal... hope these guy's end up makin lot's of babies... so they can be enjoyed by everyone.... not just me.....

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your H. mac is so gorgeous and kira is an absolute cutie.