Arachnoholic420's Picture Thread....

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice shots!

G. pulchripes are really catching my eye lately.. yours is lovely!
Thank you... he's great..... always been active and hungry until pre-molt... you should add one to your, already great collection.... like how im gonna need to add a T okerti in my collect.. i've seen your's, and it's gorgeous...

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks :) I am already in love with that little T. ockerti, though I can't even walk past it without it kicking hairs.. grr!

If I could find a juvie/adult G. pulchripes, I would definitely go for it... but right now, I'm pretty much done with slings (bored with it, you could say).

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pokie thread....

{D

FYI this T molted twice in four week's....

just wanted to share some fresh pics.. i didnt catch the act this time... never the less it was still a sucessful one... anyway im just glad to see, it's starting to show more of the yellow markings...

Peace
Armando

Last edited:

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
another pic

i had to add this pic "Akimaru" she just molted... this was my first pic of her a few days after...

more to come .....

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well unfortunately the formosa pics will be delayed a bit!!!! You'll get to see them next....But for now,....... because this guy decided he wanted to molt....

im just glad he made it thru the molt with out any issue's...
i thought march was good ... but april's has been very entertaning with molt's as well.... My PF regiment is working great for my slings....:D

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Tnx.... was really excited when i seen him flip over.... then wow what bright colours...

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I thought, i should squeeze these in before i hit my B@%G opp's... I meant the sack... it has been about a week since i last put up some pics... Well here you go.... hope you all enjoy!!!

Thank's for viewing....

Peace
Armando

Marvin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome shots man! You have some really great Ts, but I gotta admit, I don't like it when you use so much text on the pictures. Makes it harder to focus on the details of the T :D Just my opinion

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My favorite part of your pics are the fonts (deftone font is my fave) and the bright colors. Looks like something out of a vintage magazine or a Tarantino/Rodriguez flick. Don't change a thing. Different is good. Five of these things *****

-ben

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Great Collection!

Arachnoholic420, Man, that's some kinda collection you got going there! The mm cancerides looks great. Btw, I agree with koh on brocklehursti for the Acanthoscurria on the 1st page. She looks really large in one pic. How big is she?

Keep the pics coming, :clap:

Terry

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome shots man! You have some really great Ts, but I gotta admit, I don't like it when you use so much text on the pictures. Makes it harder to focus on the details of the T :D Just my opinion
First off... tnx im glad you like my T's.... So for the font's sorry bro.... But i wont change em... it's just the way i like it!!! The way they are reflect's on my personality/character... if i didnt do that... It wouldn't be Arachnoholic's Photo Thread... my pics would be just another T pic with no ownership any one can take and use ... i like having my own personal signature on it.... so it prevents ppl from stealing your pic and claiming it for their own.... more work for them to try and edit... not just copying and pasting it... Tnx for your input... Peace....

My favorite part of your pics are the fonts (deftone font is my fave) and the bright colors. Looks like something out of a vintage magazine or a Tarantino/Rodriguez flick. Don't change a thing. Different is good. Five of these things *****

-ben
Tnx Ben.... you got a good eye.... Im pretty sure your very artistic as well... i enjoy editing my pic's and putting my own touch to it.... yes iam a fan of vintage poster's, Also i am a big fan of Tarantino/Rodriguez flick's... so you know where i get my some of my swag... Hold up do you know me??? or something??? how do you know so much about me?? With just by looking at the font's on my pic???? lol peace....

Arachnoholic420, Man, that's some kinda collection you got going there! The mm cancerides looks great. Btw, I agree with koh on brocklehursti for the Acanthoscurria on the 1st page. She looks really large in one pic. How big is she?

Keep the pics coming, :clap:

Terry
Tnx Terry.... yes she is a Tank... The last time i measured her. She was just a little under 8".... Well i've done a lot of comparing and she still looks like a A genic to me.... someone also once said she's a chaccoana...
Anyway im glad you enjoyed the pics... tnx again....

PEACE
Armando

ametan

Arachnoknight
The "take me to your leader" pic is one of the cutest, funniest things I've seen on here for a while. I'm almost tempted to steal it for my desktop. {D

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The "take me to your leader" pic is one of the cutest, funniest things I've seen on here for a while. I'm almost tempted to steal it for my desktop. {D

Ohhh tnx..... Hehe...:p I give you permission :) It's your's.... ill send you a copy... if you would like one....... or just copy it from here :p.... im glad his brainwashing powers are working ( Put Me On Your DeskTop)lol

Cheers
Armando

Your GBB is beautiful!
Thanks Bro..... now i just need to find a nice gurl for her....;)

Peace
Armando

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Much appriciated.... never neglected...

Even though this one web's up the whole enclosure and is very shy to show it's self... It is still one of my favorite T's in my collect!!! Also I barely see any H mac's pic arround... So i figure id share my H mac pics.. So here are some sub/adult pics of my H mac.....just wanted to share a pic of Orochimaru That had just recently molted, about 4 days ago...

Tnx for viewing!!!

Peace
Armando

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You got that right..... from the last week of jan... and only until now, she gave me a molt.... 3 1/2 month's.... that's \ how long it took for her to grow from 3" - 3 3/4"... they are slow growers for sure....