Introduce Yourself

gus_mccrae

Arachnopeon
Hello! Name's Paul and I live in SC. I've been fascinated with spiders from an early age and just took the plunge with my 1st (a rose) last Sat. Learning a ton from the boards & having a blast so far.

BigOtto

Arachnopeon
Intro

Hello everyone my names Jake I live in Illinois and I'm 31. I've just recently become interested in keeping/collecting tarantulas. I don't have any yet but I'm thinking my first would be a Mexican Fireleg or a Green Bottle Blue. Don't know exactly what I'm getting into but I'm reading up a bunch and learning quickly.

rig4

Arachnopeon
Hi

Hi everyone. My name is Rafael. I live in St. Petersburg FL. B. Smithi is the T that started it for me. While my collection is comparatively small (4 total -B. Smithi, B. Boehmei, G. Pulchra, and P. Miranda), that number will surely increase. You can say I caught the "bug". Enjoy the boards and hope to learn a lot of new things here.

scornwell86

Arachnopeon
Hello, I'm Sam. I'm 23. I live in Northern VA and I love the outdoors, photography, and I enjoy arachnids as well as reptiles. Not really good at introductions of myself, if u wanna know more about me just ask :D

jt@tateo1

Arachnopeon
hello from florida

Hi,to all and thanks for sharing so much knowlegde I curently have three t"s 1 starburst baboon a chinese fawn and a rosie . I am a beginner but did keep t"s back when i was in junior high i had at the time a pinkfoot and scorpion. My mission is to learn more about keeping these awesome creatures and to understand how to succesfully establish a great collection of these animals and to fully undestand the behaviors of each species i intend to keep .

tarantulamex

Arachnopeon
Hey, name's Randy and I'm new to the board. Originally from the States but now I live in Mexico. I have seven tarantulas:2 B. Vagans, 2 Mexican Tigers, 2 Mexican Flame Knees and 1 African Starburst Baboon. I joined to keep up on things. Here,not too many people like tarantulas. They kill them.:eek: Just looking for people like me who likes to keep and talk about tarantulas. I also have 2 parrots,1conure from Argentina, 1 pair Fischers lovebirds and a pair of budgies.

Good luck on finding Flame Knees. I have 2 but I live in Mexico. They are great t's. My adult female is very gentle and always seems hungry. She loves pinkies and Madagascar hissing ROACHES. My other flame knee is a lot shier and a bit aggressive. She will only eat crickets. This is a bit of a problem because some times I can't get these. Good luck with all your t's in the future. You can contact me at ornamentaltarantula@hotmail.com if you have questions about Flame Knees or just want to talk.Bye Tarantulamex ( Randy )

Arachnid85

Arachnopeon
Welll im Austin Fordham from Dorr, Michigan. Im 18 and currently have 10 T's and a pitbull named Titus.
Here are my T's: Rose Hair, Versicolor, 2 LP's, OBT, Colbalt Blue, Singapore Blue, N. Chromatus, P. regalis, and P. striata

VictorGhirotto

Arachnopeon
Presentation

Hi everyone! im from brazil, i'm 14 years old and create t's since 2008.
Well, i have:

1 Avicularia diversipes
1 Sickius longibulbi
2 Lasiodora klugi
1 Lasiodora parahybana
1 Vitalius dubius
3 Brazilian blue tarantula
1 Grammostola grossa
1 Brachypelma smithi
1 Acanthoscurria atrox
1 Mygalomorphae specie
22 Tityus serrulatus, bahiensis and trivitattus.

andreeew

Arachnopeon
Hey guys I'm andrew from the Philippines. I'm new to T's. got my first Tarantula about 2 weeks ago. Then got my second yesterday. Chaco and LP respectively both spiderlings. They're so cute :)

_timisdrunk_

Arachnopeon
Hi, i'm not new profile wise, i've been signed up here for about 4 years!! But i'm looking at meeting new arachnid lovers from all over the world, with a look at trading various spiders with users from all over the world! The areas of the world that interest me the most arachnid (I love true spiders) wise is....

1. Australia
2. South America
3. Africa
4. USA
5. Asia

So anyone from these areas (or anywhere else they have interesting spiders) please add me to MSN or send me an email on timpax1@hotmail.co.uk and i'll get right back to you :D

Last edited:

OrbWeaverLiebe

Arachnopeon
Hi im Hannah and i joined because im interested in spiders. i've been trying to learn about them for a few years now. im mostly interested in Orb Weavers. i have a question about how to help one in my yard thats not doing well. i think she may have gotten overheated in the sun yesterday. if anyone can help me please send me a messege. i'll be happy to provide more details. thanks so much! :)

Nigel V

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone my names Jake I live in Illinois and I'm 31. I've just recently become interested in keeping/collecting tarantulas. I don't have any yet but I'm thinking my first would be a Mexican Fireleg or a Green Bottle Blue. Don't know exactly what I'm getting into but I'm reading up a bunch and learning quickly.
Hi Jake, new to Tarantulas myself and just signed up for this forum, i'm from the Isle of Wight, UK and have 3 spiderlings and now really getting into it. Hope to get a few more soon. Would love to get a Fireleg myself also and also a Giant Green pink toe. All the best with your colection in the future. Nigel.

Fierce Deїty

Arachnopeon
Hi, my name is Seth. I'm not new to the hobby, just new to this site. I have been keeping all kinds of T's since high school (now I'm in grad school). I have various new world as well as old world T's including members of Poecilotheria, Psalmopoeus, Monocentropus, Chromatopelma, Avicularia, etc. I think my favorite genus is Poecilotheria, because each species in it is so different looking and colorful.

I have successfully bred tarantulas before. I've bred Haplopelma lividum, and Poecilotheria regalis successfully.

This appears to be the most used arachnid websites. I figured I'd get in and see what it's like. Can't believe I haven't found it until recently.

Temporicide

Arachnopeon
Hey what's up people? I am new to this site and to owning tarantulas. I got my first tarantula three days ago. She's a Chilean Rose named Delilah. :) Whenever I Google something about caring for tarantulas I'm usualy lead to this site, so I decided to join.

cannabeast

Arachnosquire
never actually introduced myself. from texas, caught scorpions since i was young in texas and put them in tanks with some crickets i caught for their food and would play with them and study them. been doing that for many years until now, but never kept many at a time. not so interested in tarantulas or ticks or mites :p but respect to those that do. nice to meet yal'

Rice

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone, I'm Rice and I'm obviously new here...my fiance' is on this board and I figured I'd join and begin learning more about tarantulas so I can start getting some of my own. <3 I don't know how often I will be posting, but I will be reading on here a lot. Well...thanks for reading. XD

~Rice

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome honey, I hope you enjoy your stay, and I can't wait till you learn more and I will help you. =]

locko75

Arachnopeon
another newbie!!

Hi all, i'm new to the board and to tarantulas, so new i haven't even got one yet. I've been doing lots of reading and swatting up on them and hopefully will get one soon:)
Please bear with all my questions:confused:

Thanks