Introduce Yourself

PandaGeneral

Arachnopeon
Hi all, I'm new here but not to tarantula's. At the moment I have 3 Holothele incei:DJust saying a big hello to everyone.
Luke

bxwarrior666

Arachnopeon
hey, whats up people. Im eddie, from NYC.. Trying to learn about tarantulas as much as possible and this place seems to be a great place to start at. Peace.

MonotoneJester

Arachnopeon
Hello! My name is MJ, and I have 7 juvenile tarantulas, mostly grammostolas and brachypelmas. Hoping to try my hand at raising some arboreal species soon.

I have a special interest in building custom, naturalistic enclosures.

I'm just here to learn as much as I can about big, hairy spiders.

Peace!

brachypelmaniac

Arachnopeon
hello

my name is david, Iḿ Mexican and fanatic to tarantulas, hence my nick jejeje

Finally, I am new to the forum but not in the maintenance of these beautiful animals, I have already about 7 years collecting tarantulas, and my list, though small, I hope that over time will increase:

I have now these species:

brachypelma albiceps
brachypelma auratum
brachypelma vagans
brachypelma kahlenbergi
brachypelma verdezi
brachypelma sp.
Lasiodora Parahybana
Pterinochilus Lugardi
Psalmopoeus Cambridgei
Psalmopoeus Irminia
Aphonopelma Sp "Guerrero"
Aphonopelma Serratum
Aphonopelma Anithahoffmae
Schizopelma Sp "veracruz"
Avicularia Avicularia
Avicularia Sp "Azulaklassi"
Theraphosidae Sp "catemacus"
Theraphosidae Sp Uknow

espero ayudar a este foro con mi poco conocimiento, nos estamos leyendo :D

XxlashxX

Arachnopeon
what a wonderfull world.

hey my names lash, and i just started out in the hobby (T's), i have a 2cm g.pulchra sling that is coming along nicely. currently fighting to keep crickets alive.. going to mealworms i reckon :). hit me up if you want some terestrial info. i have a huge amount on info i can dish out. thanks.

MrChrysops

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone! I'm Lorenzo and I'm into spiders since I was a little child. Lately I started breeding salticidae, in particular Philaeus chrysops specimens, and I've got quite some nice results.
You can see some of those specimens on my youtube channel (same name as here).
Hope to learn a lot more about spiders here on this board.

Hanes

Arachnosquire
Hi I'm jamie and have a cyclosternum fasciatum, chilobracys andersoni, pternochilus murinus, lasiodora parahybana and an euathlus sp red

ROBISDISTURBED

Arachnopeon
Hi all

i am rob 20 years old
in nyc

i have kept snakes but now i am moving to ts
the reason is ts take less spaces & i could keep more
they are not hard to keep. but i am learning they are more cool & love keeping them everyday even more i am happy i keep them now

the reason i am in this forum is cause i wanna meet people like me in the hobby & to maybe buy new ts & get some help for my ts

looking for friends so feel free to say hi & add me :clap::cool: :)

Ric1987

Arachnopeon
hi all

hi my name is Ric, I'm 23 yrs old. I have several T's and dozens of snakes. I'm an exotic pet keeper and I work as a nurse (other hobbies are music and photography). Just wanted to introduce myself.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Howdy!

:)Hey, I'm Vespula, well my name's actually Breanna. I've loved tarantulas all of my life, but just got my first one in march. They're addictive so I now have 4. {D I'm on many different websites I'm Vespula squamosa on the Bug Forum VespidGirl on Insect Geeks and the VenomList, and Phantomon2010 on youtube. I'm always ready to talk about tarantulas, so... yeah. I'm glad to be here!:D

MrGaz

Arachnopeon
hi from UK

hey all

well i am Gaz from the sunny UK (yer right)

only been into T's for about a month. bought my first T (P.fasciata)
thinking it would be the only one.
well i am now hooked :D

i now have
P.Fasciata
P.Rufilata
P.Formosa
B.Smithi
A.Kwitara

i have book to pick up another 5 end of the month :D

cheers gaz

midtennboa

Arachnopeon
New to the Board

I was invited to the board by a member i meet at a ST Louis Reptile Show.I sell husbandry supplies at the shows.I will be posting an ad in the classifieds.
Midtennboa
Robinsons Reptiles

RedKneeSam

Arachnopeon
New to Tarantulas and Arachnoboards

Hi all, I'm Sam, I'm 17 and love reptiles and other types of exotics.
I have 3 geckos, and a dog.I'd have more pets if my mom wasn't so skeptical.
New to tarantulas, but i am in no way fearful of them, Ive held them many times and enjoy them because they are soft, intriguing and just one of those kinds of things that i like.
I also like scorpions, less so than tarantulas, but i like them none the less.
My mom is terrified of spiders so I haven't gotten one yet,but I'm using this time to do my research and warm her up to the idea. She likes animals she can interact with.

Just looking for information on Red knees mostly, also emperor scorpions.
And someone to chat with about these beautiful creatures :)
I'm the only Person i know of besides a friend at Gator Land the enjoys these creatures, and certainly the only female i know of that likes them, So having someone to chat with would help alot :)

Samantha:}

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello from sunny SA

Hi, I'm from sunny South Africa. Relatively new to tarantula keeping - have one Chilean Rose but my new babies come next week ... Costa Rican Tiger Rump, Curly and Golden Chaco. Am looking forward to meeting new arachnis friends and learning from you all :eek:

AshLee

Arachnopeon
I was quite delighted when I happened upon this site. Though honestly, it will be my first time being in a community with similar interests as myself. I am rather accustomed to just listening to people slander everything I stand for and have interest in, so this change of pace could prove nice.

I reside on the western coast of the states, and I'm seventeen and out of school. But there isn't much general basic information that I find useful when telling about oneself. I've had a divine interest in arachnids for at least as far as my memories go back.

Last edited:

Tarantulafan

Arachnopeon
Richard from Wet n Windy England. Been into Tarantulas since having to give my reptiles up due to needing the space (about 5 months now). Currently on number 12 with number 13 on order (P. metallica). Always looking to learn more to keep my Ts well and me sane :wall:

EvlMinion

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm John and live in Tennessee - I was actually arachnophobic before a friend turned me onto the idea of tarantulas and sparked my interest. I spent a while reading up on them and bought a book on how to raise the little beasties. Got my first (G. Maule) about a month ago, and a G. Pulchripes after that.

munki

Arachnopeon
Hello, my name is Thomas.

I went to handle my emperor last night, had been awhile, and found 6 nickel sized babies on her. That lead me to find this place to figure out how to care for them. Funny thing is she she has now lost her mansion and is in a faunarium since I have pinheads all over the place as well. I thought it was possibly mites, but upon closer inspection, my crickets have been having babies in there as well.

So far I have found everything I need to know. This place is full of great knowledge. Hopefully I can contribute to this community. I'll post pics later.

Cloghopper

Arachnopeon
Hey all my name is Jason I'm 37 and from the UK, hoping to hang around and read abit hopefully to improve my knowledge in this hobby from people more experienced than me. :D