Introduce Yourself

Aeternitas

Arachnopeon
Hi all,

I'm a 40-something, lifelong arachnid lover from Western Canada who only just got my first one to keep (a B. auratum sling). I'm so happy to have stumbled upon Arachnoboards so I can have a lifeline of other keeper's wisdom for my little sling if things ever get difficult. Hoping to add to my collection next year - and every year after that! Cheers.

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Hi all,

I'm a 40-something, lifelong arachnid lover from Western Canada who only just got my first one to keep (a B. auratum sling). I'm so happy to have stumbled upon Arachnoboards so I can have a lifeline of other keeper's wisdom for my little sling if things ever get difficult. Hoping to add to my collection next year - and every year after that! Cheers.
Well welcome to the boards, friend!

udonotsparkjoy

Arachnopeon
Hello!

My name is Michael. I have been in the hobby for a few years. But really I’ve just had the same 3 T’s the whole time 😬 I’m in the PNW and interested in connecting with others in the region. Potentially looking to expand my crew 🕷

Last edited:

Marz

Arachnopeon
Hey I’m Marz and I’m an aspiring spider enthusiast! I have no idea what I’m doing and have come here to ask questions and learn

Logan34

Arachnopeon
Hello! Ive been keeping tarantulas for a few years now, been downsizing recently. As of right now I have
Poecilotheria Metallica
Bracypelma Smithi
Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens
Pterinochilus murinus

amaliak

Arachnopeon
Hi, everyone!
I go by K. I'm 24 and my pronouns are they/them/theirs.
I'm an amateur entomologist and a certified pesticide applicator.
My partner is getting me an adult, female curly hair (Tliltocatl albopilosus) for Christmas. I'm here to learn from experienced keepers, so I can provide the best possible care for my soon-to-be arachnid roommate. If you're experienced with curly hair tarantulas, please feel free to reply or send me a message. I'd really appreciate whatever advice/expertise you can offer.

Last edited:

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Hi, everyone!
I go by K. I'm 24 and my pronouns are they/them/theirs.
I'm an amateur entomologist and a certified pesticide applicator.
My partner is getting me an adult, female curly hair (Tliltocatl albopilosus) for Christmas. I'm here to learn from experienced keepers, so I can provide the best possible care for my soon-to-be arachnid roommate. If you're experienced with curly hair tarantulas, please feel free to reply or send me a message. I'd really appreciate whatever advice/expertise you can offer.
Welcomed to ab 😊. I have 3 curlys, they are a great sp , they like to burrow, have great appetites, and can occasionally be flicky when in premoult 😆. They are a great starter t , I am sure you'll have np 😊 and remember if you have questions ab is here 🙂

mikeandbugs

Arachnopeon
Hi yall! Im Michael, and im an aspiring entomologists. I found my love of insects through my highschool zoology teacher who asked me to care for her stickbugs. Near the end of the year she gave me my own nymphs, and the rest is history. My stickbugs have now died of old age, but im grateful to have my giant millipedes. My millipedes are what brought me to this website, I found one dead a couple months ago, and found another dead today. I read up on possible causes and found a lot of great information here, so I thought I should join! Theres few places on the internet for insect-lovers, so im grateful to have found a site with like-minded people. I feel like insects dont get enough appreciation for just how alien and fascinating they are, and I feel that if people knew more about them they wouldnt be so deterred by them. Thanks for reading! And sorry for rambling, lol.

endogenys

Arachnopeon
good day ! i'm dannie, i'm 17 years old living in the south of england and am a first time owner of a giant african millipede named socks. i joined to seek out as much guidance and advice as possible when it comes to spoiling her ! i so dearly want her to live well ! here's a picture of her: 20231127_140906.jpg