Now i am a criminal

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
@ErinM31 Tone down the language. It violates the rules. We all share how you feel but we have to keep it family friendly.

@louise f They are hoping you give up so that they can win. Do not let them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke

louise f

Arachnoangel
cant really do nothing i have complained. now i just can wait till they made a decision in the case. but yet so true.;)

Tenevanica

Arachnodemon
Sorry, I got carried away. It's all true. I would die for my country, especially if we were invaded. We've lost too many good soldiers and spent way too much money on two wars we did nothing for. Actually we made things worse. I'm just sick and tired of this country bailing everyone out, when this country is starting to fall into pieces.
I agree with this post, but not the second one. Just making that clear in case there's any confusion...

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
New rules in Denmark kills the hobby. !!

My history is that i bought some G.roseas in Poland. But the danish customs took my package.
Because new rules say that there need to be animal health care papers on each spider. ( done by a veterinaerian doctor in the country they come from ) in this case Poland.

So now my spiders are in the danish zoo.

The pet doctors i talked to have never heard of this before and cannot do the papers for me. they say they cant do a health check on spiders. Thats physical impossible.

The danish vetenaerians said to me today if i cant get the papers have i broken the law. and then they will kill my spiders. :eek: That is not in my opinion Animal health care !!!!

on the other hand, i would really love to see them examinate a big fat OBT :biggrin: I would pay a lot to see this.:laugh:

They also say that this rules will soon be in all EU countries. But i dont know if it is true or not.

Well so now i am a criminal.

P.s:

If they kill nice and healthy spiders, it should be them called criminals. Not me.
How DARE they

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
EU one nation Nazi laws sure are a problem.
EU is nothing more than a sick politically correct twisted joke, where corporations, banksters and thugs like Soros are free to play their immoral games thanks to the puppets in charge, while the people (aka sheeps) are too busy drawing something "John Lennon" not even funny on the floor after the next ISIS criminal attack.

Wish to have a strong Evropa made of nothing but tradition, heritage, culture. European one.

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sorry for your difficulties do not give up the greater hassle the law is for them and the more time and money it costs them makes it less worth their time to peruse

louise f

Arachnoangel
Finally finally they finished my case. Well that took a looooong long time, just to find out that i lost..:( pooop

So this is how they look at it. ( Inhale, breed out :rage: ) Here it comes.

According to their rules i have to get veterinary papers on all kinds of invertebrates going to Denmark with the cost of 80$ :astonished::astonished: If i dont, i will get a fine every time they catch my packages in the Danish customs.:vomit: Hehe, well they`ll have to catch them first :p They dont check all packages, lucky for me. :p But again it is like playing Russian roulette right :rolleyes: :)

So that would say that i will have to get... Lets say a German breeder to go to his local vet to get the spiders checked and pay 80$ for that before shipping them to me. Well of course the check is on me. But seriously why would he bother doing just that and use precious time on that, well aware that he can send spiders to a lot other countries without the vet check. I DONT THINK SOO... :banghead:

Ohh yeah and they did infact kill my spiders they had in quarantine.. Jack asses :punch:

I am very close to moving away from this godforsaken country, NO JOKE..

Case closed. Cant even complaint about their poopy decision, well that makes me sick :vomit:

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
That's horrible! I can't believe they can just outright kill all your t's like that... My condolences.

Last edited:

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
I agree with BobBarley. I can't believe they can kill your Ts. Why? To punish you with cruelty? I am sorry.

louise f

Arachnoangel
That's horrible! I can't believe they can just outright kill all your t's like that... My condolences.
To get things right, not all my T`s. :) Just the 11 spiders there were shipped to me. But that is still 11 too many. They are crazy :mad:

louise f

Arachnoangel
I agree with BobBarley. I can't believe they can kill your Ts. Why? To punish you with cruelty? I am sorry.
Because of their stupid rules. That`s why. I can`t believe it either. No animal health care at all.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
To get things right, not all my T`s. :) Just the 11 spiders there were shipped to me. But that is still 11 too many. They are crazy :mad:
Oh must have read it wrong. Still, I don't understand how they can kill them.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In many jurisdictions in the US it is illegal to keep arachnids unless you pay for specific local permits, which may or may not be granted. "Local jurisdiction" can be city, county, parish or state. Getting the appropriate licensure to import goes to the federal level. Technically, it's illegal, or at very least "against the rules" of many couriers to ship spiders within the US. Yeah, it's done all the time, under the proverbial wire. Many localities have loosely written codes that a keeper might be able to get around if push came to shove. The code in my county was written thusly until a couple of years ago. Now it specifies, Though Shalt Not Keep Any Tarantulas as Pets....
Most Americans are completely ignorant of their local laws. Not that we would adhere to them anyway...
We Americans would do well to pay heed to EU happenings. It could be us next. All it would take would be a well publicized OW bite to bring local hammers down.

Louise, I am so sorry for the loss of your spiders. The waste of life just sucks.

Off topic:: WWII American losses were about 418,000.

8Legs8Eyes

Arachnosquire
I had been hoping since last year that this would have turned out better. I am sorry for the stress this must have put you through, and even sorrier that they chose to destroy the spiders.

Arcana

Arachnopeon
Wow, that sucks so bad louise f, sorry to read what happened to your spiders. I wonder how long they were in their packages without any food or water... I didn't read all the responses to this thread, but just thinking about those spiders stuck in custom makes me so sad :( :(