User some tarantulas of mine

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thank you, i try very hard to get better with every picture i take. kind of a hobby/obsession if you will. i know theres always room to become better though.

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'm the same way.
I have so many different pictures with different settings and lighting in my picture thread.

Sky`Scorcher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't know if I can take a G.Rosea threat posture seriously.{D

Her posture has nice form. It looked Old-World'ish{D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
haha...yeah well, she scares me. one of the only Ts i have im acually nervous to do simple maintinece with. because she is a nut case. she held that threat posture for over 4 hours after that photo...no joke. and will stike at her own shadow. but weird thing is. she is by far the most active T i own, and is always moving things around, and matts her whole enclosure too even over her water dish.

Jesse607

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Your mantid looks more like a Stagmomantis spp. probably S. carolina (Carolina mantid).

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
honestly, theres no telling yet, its only 1.5 inches, as far as i know though missouri had a bad overtake with the chinese mantid(back when magazines made egg cases readily avalible for gardening) so honestly no telling all i know is i have hundreds of the little things because i mated some mantids i found outside my house

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ok well i got my macro lenses in the mail today so ill be posting somepics tomorrow. sorry im a little lazy right now.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
here is a spider i found outside a few weeks ago. it molted once so far and is extremely orange not sure of the species, so any help is appreciated.
SSC_1384.JPG

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
and here is another shot of the unidentified spider.
SSC_1385.JPG

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I like your pic of the mantis. You must be really enjoying the macro filters aren't you. :D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
haha...shhh..dont tell anyone..but yes! there awsome. still plating around with them a bit but definatly love them. only thing i am disapointed with is that hoya didnt have any that way 67mm to fit. these arent the "best" but work good enough for now. i will definatly be taking lots of macro shots with them

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ok was looking around and i think he spider above is a P. mira(Aka nursery web spider) correct me if im wrong

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ok here are the 3 H. incei slings i got from eric(go terps). sorry the quality int the best but it was through there vials.

SSC_1411.JPG

SSC_1414.JPG

SSC_1415.JPG

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow. no comments. ok thats cool im still going to keep posting them:D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ok here is some more of my critters.

this is my flat rock scorp (h. paucidens i belive)

SSC_1426.JPG

ad this is my emory great plains rat snake(mean little fella)

SSC_1427.JPG

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
here is one of my L. parahybana's that molted late last night

SSC_1450.JPG

SSC_1451.JPG

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
and here is a somewhat better shot of one of my H. incei slings SSC_1448.JPG