What's Your Favorite T?

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Oooo, I have to pick a favorite....probably my Pokies, with the mirandas leading the way. And followed very quickly by my OBTs.

mybabyhasfangs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Avics!!
I currently have purpurea, versicolor, avic avic and metallica. And soon a bicegoi! My favorite to watch is my versi, my favorite to handle is one of the metallicas. (Well, my favorite to handle is Botars adult versi's...LOL) All of ours our slings but the avic avic.

I am hooked on avics. Jason has a few geniculatas, they are fun to watch but a pain to feed & clean. Darn hair kickers.

TheNatural

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it depends on...

Beauty- Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Temperament - Grammostola pulchra

Eating and growing - Lasiodora Parahybana

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi all
I don t know what is my favorite species. I like this genuses: Poecilotheria, Cyriopagopus, Pterinochilus, Stromatopelma, Chilobrachys, Selenocosmia, Metryopelma, and atc.

Sobrino

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow I didn't know that so many people can like the avics! Wow that's a lot of T's. Just keep on writing!

Meribre

Arachnopeon
I favour all my T's ;) but am particularly fascinated by Poecilotherias, Avicularias, C.c.'s, Psalmopoeus pulcher and Haplopelma lividum.

Cheers,
Mario

RVS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
C. Thorelli (Schioedtei) and H. Schmidti are my absolute favorite looking T's.
Xenesthis sp. and Pamphobeteus sp. I enjoy because of their looks and behavior. In fact they're the onyl NW terrestrials I do like!

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi
I dont like Avicularias, only versicolor is beautifull for me. This species isn t for me, not my sense.

joe8421

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:D i don't like the Ts who have a color a bit strange for me ,as Avacularia spp ,
i prefer the Old W Ts ,Pterinochilus Haplopelma or my favor one
H.maculata, they have the aggressive charactor ,beauti colour.......too many raison for loving them :razz:

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My personal Fav that ive raised from sling is Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens(GBB) They've got to be one of the most beautiful T's Ever to grace the earth..and the colour change they go through from sling to Adult is insaine....Cannot beat the webbing and there constant appitite ~~ :clap:

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Favourite I own is: Cyriocosmus elegans, they are little eating machines :), and stay small :)

The one species I want most is Metriopelma coloratum, such as the photo seen HERE, but barring that, I would love to get Cyriocosmus leetzi.

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
in my collection, my b. boehmei.

really wish i had a gbb though.

smokejuan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ZooKeeper78 said:
[I]Has to be Brachypelma Boehmei LOVE the REDS![/I]
For me too. But they are the king of the hair kickers. followed by my smithi. I always feed those last cause I know I will be headed to the shower and my bottle of antihistamine look like linus off the peanuts cartoon with the little cloud following around. My adult female kicks hairs just for removing the top to her tank. I love the colors and best after a molt. next are the flame knees and blondi.