What's Your Favorite T?

Sobrino

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am ofcourse a big fan of Avics, there is just something about them that I just love. It's the way they act and the way they look that attracts me. So avics are my favorite kinds of T. What's Yours?

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
this topic been done million of time but i'll say my favorite genus has to be ..... for the moment, poecilotherria are first and any africans are coming close to them

Jaygnar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
G.Pulchra- They're the cutest little furballs around. IMO

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It would probably have to be Avics just because of sheer volume - I have 8 of them! :p

And of those, my versicolors are the prettiest right now, but I'm excited to see my 2 minatrix, my purpurea, and my geroldi get adult colors, so that may change!

Karen

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anything from the Poecilotheria genus followed closely by anything from Psalmopoeus.

Niloticus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
TarantulaKid said:
I am ofcourse a big fan of Avics, there is just something about them that I just love. It's the way they act and the way they look that attracts me. So avics are my favorite kinds of T. What's Yours?
It's a very hard decision. The Megaphobema Robustum is certainly one of my favorites. I also like the Psalmo's and C. Thorelli (Schioedtei).

Niloticus

stubby8th

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Best Over-all T

For sweetness factor, over-all great looks, size, 'fuzziness' and hardiness my vote is for Eupalaestrus campestratus (Pink Zebra Beauty).

DanHalen

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is actually a real tough one :?

I'm going to have to go with P.Metallica :D

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
My first instinct was Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, so I'm sticking with that before I change my mind (which I actually already have).

But what strikes me about them is their insane webbing, that they take on a truck if you let them and that they are very beautiful.

DanHalen

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My GBB webs like a mad man! It's all over the place! Very pretty though! :D

DaleGribble

Arachnopeon
For beauty AND uniqueness I have to go with the gem of my collection (over my pokies and avic) H. maculata!!!!!!!!

N.W.A.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, I have so many favorites so I'll lay em out for ya. Pokey's rock, and the P. Metallica is one of the best. GBB and OBTs make the world go 'round so they're in. Avic. Avic. was my first little guy (now deceased :() so he's in. And then, Mexican Red Knee and Fire Leg. And then my all-time favorite, Haplopelma Lividum WOOOHOOO!

rwfoss

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is tough, since I am in love with all our T's, especially our E. campestratus (pink zebra beauty) and our 7 inch G. aureostriata (chaco goldenknee).

However, I would have to say that there is just something extra special about our Aphonopelma chalcodes.

Rick

jonnysebachi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
obt

Right now I'd say my OBT, but thats probably since I just got it. It has such an attitude.

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It's a problem

I can easily pick my favorite type = terrestrial,

A favorite from my collection?

I love Em All! :D :D :D :D :D

Often when One species starts to seem boring, suddenly it will do
something interesting.

Nick_schembri

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
At the moment its the Brachys that are becoming my favorites. But I'm also a big fan of avics.

Mr Ed

Arachnobaron
I kinda leaning toward my A. Genic today, post this thread tomorrow and it will surely change...

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My favorite to breed= Avicularia versicolor

My favorite to handle= Brazilian Black

My favorite to allow others to handle= Rosie

My favorite to look at= B.emilia

My favorite to feed= Costa Rican Tiger Rump